Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can i change mouse pointer?

Discussion on Can i change mouse pointer? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can i change mouse pointer?

Hey

I'm kinda new to this forum and all the cheating scene but i have a old problem to solve.

When i'm at DF or in crevice there are just to much mobs and i constantly lose my mouse pointer. So what i want to know is if there is a way to change the mouse pointer's skin so instead being all light brown and blending with mobs i want it to be like light purple or something so i can't miss it.

If any one knows how i could change that please tell me.
Old 04/03/2010, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Havent tested this, (couse i have problems updating the game) but it should work.

Add this file to Where ever its installed \Acclaim\2MOONS\data\texture\etc (unpacked files)

This is how it will look like (just without the grey and black background, and the awful size xD)

Virus scan
Attached Files
File Type: rar cursor_01.rar (552 Bytes, 60 views)
Old 04/04/2010, 00:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Awesome!

Thanks, i'll check it tomorrow because it's 1am here right now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change mouse pointer icon ?
05/02/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I want to know if its possible to change the mouse pointer icon for fishing, i dont want it to be a fish hook, i need a normal arrow (to detect the correct positions for the green/blue/red bars) Or if somebody knows another way ? I just need the exact x/y coords for the bars, to make my fishbots success rate higher... If anyone could help me on this ? thanks !
Changing Mouse Pointers (for Cool gaming mouse)
04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies
Im Bored today, so as i play im getting more bored, so i seem to try to Edit my mouse pointer (cursor), i have lots of pointers here i got my pointers in my game Red Alert 3, and i try to change it. Just follow my easy tutorials. :) 1.) Download First the Link below. LINK- Mouse Pointers.rar 2.) Create a folder and extract all the files in the folder you create. 3.) Go to Control Panel 4.) Go to Mouse
Frage: Wie findet man zB UG Pointer?Speed pointer?
03/30/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
kann mir einer sagen wie man UG/Speed pointer finden kann usw^^´ß#
how do I change the circle that shows on ground when I press on it with mouse?
04/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
plz help... I already got the image and i want to change this ugly circle..
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...