Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What has changed?

Discussion on What has changed? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What has changed?

*In game*
What's the big change ?
from what was befor
and to now ?..

*In hacks *

Does Vac1,2,3 etc.. D/c's ?..

*i know Speed and Skill not work so far *
Old 03/31/2010, 11:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
no.
vac hacks work.
gm tele no work.
speed works, but u have to tap (w,a,s,d) (whichever direction your going) to make it not tele u back. (play with it you will see what i mean)
GMdetect works
zoom/fareye works
elusive works
wall hack works
shop 'hack' works

there are plenty of other 'non-public' working hacks...but you will just have to figure those out yourself

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what changed in psf
09/25/2009 - Soldier Front - 19 Replies
what hacks are detected in psf now? because i reinstalled my specialforce and i want to know if walkthrogh and colored chams are still working..tnx foe who will answer..
How much would you say has changed?
09/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Heya all, I left Conquer Online about half a year ago, and I was wondering - How much has changed since then? Or better yet, all this change I have heard of, is it better now than it was? Or worse? I am going to be rejoining the Conquer community, and rejoining the ePvP community. I had a different account, but I feel like starting new today. So, Hi to everyone, and thanks for your responses.
Summons changed 1-3,Potions changed 4-9
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hello ever tired of pressing multiple keys to summon cell and sick of it? now here`s the all in one solution. Go to =C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Rakion\ControlsSV and replace the file. the original one is the change back if u dont like it. thanks will be apprreciated.:)
Something Changed...
04/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 163 Replies
Earlier today we were running a group on IG 1.94, but we took a break. When we came back it would not verify. Something must have been changed. If anyone knows what I need to change, let me know. I didn't do anything but check my email, so there's no way anything could have changed on my end. Thanks in advance! -Pro