Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skillhack csv editing possible?

Discussion on skillhack csv editing possible? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skillhack csv editing possible?

hey,

skillhack with .csv editing still works?

yesterday it didnt work...
Old 03/26/2010, 14:21   #2

i tested out all hack just now in cvs ce and winhex and here the list that dont work. skill hack,speed hack, tele hack .those are the main hack that we hacker need and now they patched. the rest of other hack are working find
Old 03/26/2010, 15:03   #3

elite*gold: 20
assuming that you know how to do it, I would say that it should still work. I highly doubt that they made skills server-sided, lol...
Old 03/26/2010, 15:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
assuming that you know how to do it, I would say that it should still work. I highly doubt that they made skills server-sided, lol...
well let just keep it real is your skill hack working or have you even tested out yet? it just a yes or no answer so please reply OK?
Old 03/26/2010, 15:18   #5

elite*gold: 20
well i have not managed to even log into the game, rofl, so no I haven't tested. I think I'm getting closer to being able to log in, haha. After I get transup on some of my characters, I'll start testing / fixing hacks.