Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IGNs?

Discussion on IGNs? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IGNs?

Sorry not sure if this has been posted but i just started 2moons - ive been running around leveling legit because its my first character, but this game seems to be dead??? aside from tons of botz and high lvl chars who wont talk to me? So i was wondering if anyone on here plays siz or where most of the people play at (seeing as how i have a lvl 10 summon, lvl 4 ak and lvl 3 or 4 bagi, it wont be hard to swap servers :P). just a thought idk
idk i guess pm me if u play on siz since i suppose you don't wanna post ur ign on here n get caught or something
Old 03/19/2010, 00:15   #2

Go on kalibus, it's a good place. There are still low lvls, just gotta look. Shouldn't take u 2 long to lvl.. I'll make a new account and lvl with you if you want, I got time to help you get used to the game and lvl with you from the start :P "kalibus is in siz, its the side servers.. many people still on it"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2010, 00:27   #3

if you want i can help you from time to time. pm me if you want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2010, 06:06   #4

hell yeah thanks