Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which program to use to Open the Maps and Edit them ?

Discussion on Which program to use to Open the Maps and Edit them ? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which program to use to Open the Maps and Edit them ?

I wana Open Spaceof philigrimes Dungeon map and Edit it so i can go Alone
But with what program to open it ?
Old 03/07/2010, 07:31   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
You can not edit some server-side stuff, like money, level, exp rates, and member limit to enter some places
Old 03/07/2010, 08:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well unpacker would be nice...
So you get all in folders in CSV and it is easy to edit something and to find it.
You can change shape of monsters/color, remove their animations but how many people in party is serversidet like waidas123 said.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edit maps
05/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Well, if i remember right i found something about how to edit your own map, but i'm not really sure where, does someone have a clue how to edit or which post i mean? :) Thanks for nice answers :)
Seafight - BONUS MAPS BOT PROGRAM
03/30/2010 - Seafight - 1 Replies
SEAFIGHT BONUS MAPS BOT PROGRAM!! - eBay (item 200455315445 end time Mar-29-10 10:50:08 PDT) it can works?
how to edit exe What program ?
11/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
who know how to edit exe and what program to use and how to edit .tpack /.mesh/.skel/.anim i want to edit wing for myself
which program should i use to open
12/22/2006 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
itemtype.dat with which program would i be able to open the itemtype.dat because a program called Cotobo for conqueronline2 needs to open et, but atm it cant open itemtype.dat so i cant use cotobo please try to help me ive already asked this on every co forum of this site and on other sites, ive also searched like whole google, i also searched through site and downloaded the file from different people, also redownloaded everything, so im kinda clueless thx already