Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advise !!! from 120 - 130

Discussion on Advise !!! from 120 - 130 within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advise !!! from 120 - 130

HEy guys ... now i m on my 115- 120 and still doing some MAZE , well i have been in Aqua a few times but i have noticed its Kind RIsky there as the map is kind OPen ... not too many obstacules like MAZE where u can RUN outside the map at the walls ... so legits will never see you!
But in Aqua ive lured a few times and met alot of Legit players on the way luckly i had SPEED hack and they didnt see me but for me thats too RISKY Luring on the legits HEad all the time.
So there is the 1st question:
Which SPot in Aqua you guys Exacly Bring ( Lure) the mobs ?? for safety.
and
How much % u get in ABYSS doing SOLO if you are 120 - 130 ?
thank you in advance guys !
Old 03/04/2010, 16:54   #2

at 120 you should get around 17-20% per Abyss run. Do abyss and DFs (legit DF) and you should be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2010, 22:59   #3

I say hit lvl 130 and play legit also.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2010, 12:30   #4

ok thanks guy .. ya i always do Legits DF ...!
Old 03/08/2010, 13:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouKnowMe View Post
at 120 you should get around 17-20% per Abyss run. Do abyss and DFs (legit DF) and you should be fine.
It's there any way to enter Abyss alone or you always need at least 3 ppl to enter Abyss?

I know I can invite 2 other chars and just enter alone but I will like to avoid this step

Thanks
Old 03/08/2010, 15:14   #6

elite*gold: 20
Nope, there's no way to change that.