Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid client

Discussion on Invalid client within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid client

guys i try enter with my char using the ReXIGNation v2.3.2 since the new update (today) and it say me Invalid client ..how i fix it? thx
Old 02/25/2010, 15:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
today was patch, maybe problem this.
Old 02/25/2010, 15:46   #3

elite*gold: 20
make sure you updated your game fully.

Also, is you're using CRC, make sure you re-made that folder and that shadow.txt is back to normal...

Ff you're not using CRC and your game is updated, then i have no idea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with client - Invalid Client
12/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
So after neb's bypass was released I used it and it was working fine. Just recently, I was messing around with csv editing for mass spawns (unpacked datas, edited .csvs, etc). Before I could even test if it worked, it gave me a "invalid client - please reinstall" after character selection. -I have used CRC bypass from neb's bypass and it didn't work -I then used just normal without CRC and it didnt work -Used my legit client and it didn't work Any thoughts? Or should I re-edit all...
Invalid client.
10/19/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
K i edited some files with winhex. But whenever i try to login i get invalid client. I use nebulars rexignation v1.1. I check the box CRC Bypass and i still get the invalid client. What am i doing wrong? ? Thanks in advance!
[Help]Invalid Client
10/07/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hello ... I unpacked share folder Changed Some Numbers To oread Spawn and Laiden Packed Share folder Starting game...log-in...select character...press At Connect ..."Invalid Client,Please Reinstall" How i proceed: 1. open the "Dekaron CRC Bypass v2.0" and select the normal dekaron.exe
invalid client
04/17/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ever since 4.6.19 came out i deleted my CRC folder. then put the original pack file back and used the original launcher and i let it patch to 4.6.19. i entered the game and i can enter fine and now i logged out and put the crc bypass launcher and kept the pack file and it created another CRC. then i put my editted pack file and it says invalid client. does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
Invalid Client....
11/03/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Delet invalid client in 2 moons....... pls halp me!!!!!!:handsdown::mofo: