Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please hlp

Discussion on Please hlp within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please hlp

Ok ppl, 1st post here so i hope u take it easy on me :P

I play on Deka EU and i want to vac hack. I really gave myself a big deal of time and i studied many threads here but still cant get it to work. I downloaded newest CRC bypass by nebular (2.3.2), i have CSVed and i think i kinda know what to edit and where. My problem is next: I dont even have eur folder in my data folder...i DL-ed it from somewhere. So, where do i have to put data, eur, texture whatever for this to work? pls some1 give me link to their folders or sth cuz some time ago my antivir found one dekaron file as a threat and deleted it, maybe it was my eur folder...dunno...

So, in short: what folder do i put where, briefly write what to change in monster.csv, info.csv, maplist.csv...

P.S: pls have time and patience, i know u explained it to nubs many times, but i really cant understand it good :/
Old 02/08/2010, 15:04   #2

MY question is this: WHY do newbie ppl have to complicate themselves by starting hacking with pack editing? Couldn't you just download CE and make your own CT?

So my response is this: start with CE, it's easier; then, if you get on well with hacking, try with something harder... but, ****, first you have to learn basics!

You have to learn to walk before you can run
Old 02/08/2010, 15:16   #3

elite*gold: 20
Ermm, the basics are btw the csv edits (winhex in the old past). The cheat engine scripts are more recent and they're easier, thought. Is a good recomendation starting with them, but the basic basic thing are the csv edits, as I already said, so don't be confused about that.
Old 02/08/2010, 16:57   #4

yeah, i mean " basics -> easier stuff " ; use some imagination
Old 02/09/2010, 01:21   #5

Some of the first hackers didn't use "basic" stuff but had to keep challenging themselves in order to gain power and knowledge. If you are even able to get the some of the harder processes and edits of CSV then once you go back to CE it is extremely easy since you're doing something less difficult.

But to help you, are you sure you unpacked dekaron? Just downloading a data folder doesn't mean anything if it's not unpacked. Go here and download Dekaron Data-Unpacker

the unpacked data folder goes in 2moons/data not 2moons/data/data.
Also use that link to find your answers, it holds great potential for both new members and old.
Old 02/09/2010, 10:22   #6

ty very much, i'll try that Syberboy