Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEKARON EU - IP Curious

Discussion on DEKARON EU - IP Curious within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DEKARON EU - IP Curious

I live in Europe and I know this game wasn't available to people in certain countries within the EU.

Would I be able to play or do they still have certain countries left out? (I'm from Gibraltar)

The reason I want to find out is: I don't want to download the game for nothing.

Thanks in advance!
Old 02/02/2010, 02:03   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
In that case try to register first, I think that global dekaron has pretty much no restrictions. If you have issues with registration you can always use the "hotspot sheild" (IP change)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2010, 03:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'll give it a shot, I'll download it with a little confidence now, thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
just curious
09/12/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
is there anyone on the 360x or w/e it is server atm? need a little help getting the feathers for my wings because for some damn reason the chinese people there are so damn greedy they keep killing me i would fight back but 4 vrs 1 anyone would die
Not a bot Req. just curious!!
05/16/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
Is the cabalrider site down again?? i cant get to the forums page. And by the way, I survived Hurricane Katrina and know what it's like to see bodies everywhere, so stfu to the inconsiderate children who keep flaming the dev team in china!!!
I'm just Curious-
03/29/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
On the Taiwan, is it empty? Or do you see your fellow English speaking ppl? Im just curious how many ppl are playing that speak English xd
Just Curious
12/05/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
am just wondering if you could be able to edit the datapak to make items to be traded normally for ex. magic stones is it possible? thanks to anyone who bothers to read and give their insights :)