Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free coins or no?

Discussion on Free coins or no? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free coins or no?

Hi when i try buy coins was it:

i change url, now have it:

Question: This works? or only visual?
Old 02/01/2010, 00:41   #2

i dont get what the question is?
Old 02/01/2010, 00:48   #3

if i finish transaction, it realy free or 50$ (only visual)
Old 02/01/2010, 01:10   #4

This should work, at least the same works with PayPal. However, when you sell something on PayPal/ClickAndBuy you get a notification about the item you sold and the money you got. So, if they check how much money they got for the article it will not work. (Acclaim just checked whether they got a notification)
In addition I think it's pretty illegal and it is considered fraud, so I would not try it. (The same like Credit card fraud, I think.)
Old 02/01/2010, 01:51   #5

thanks, dont want go jail
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhugox View Post
This should work, at least the same works with PayPal. However, when you sell something on PayPal/ClickAndBuy you get a notification about the item you sold and the money you got. So, if they check how much money they got for the article it will not work. (Acclaim just checked whether they got a notification)
In addition I think it's pretty illegal and it is considered fraud, so I would not try it. (The same like Credit card fraud, I think.)
Old 02/01/2010, 05:43   #6

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgMata View Post
thanks, dont want go jail
U should'ent go to jail if u live out side of the US lol i dont think that acclaim or gamehi would waste time/money over 50$ they would just ban ur account and thats that.