Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban SH even for selling

Discussion on Ban SH even for selling within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What should be done with SH in BM
Ban skill hack in black market 19 46.34%
Don't ban skill hack in black market 9 21.95%
Don't care really 13 31.71%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ban SH even for selling

I don't see the point in banning skill hack from 2moons/deka part of forum & leave it for sell in black market when ppl who sell SH got that hack from here & didn't make it

so I say ban for all threads that have skill hack or shield hack for sell in black market also
Old 01/22/2010, 22:28   #2

well tbh i dont really care since i dont go on blackmarket but we gotta be fair people if its banned in one section why not in the others
Old 01/23/2010, 00:14   #3

elite*gold: 20
Guys it is banned here,because it is ruinig the game and everybody would skill/shield hack.I think nearly everybody has skillhack,but most don't know new offsets.If somebody want pay for skillhack, it is their problem and i don't think that there are so muth peoples who spend money in skillhack, so that you get pked every 1-5 minutes by a skillhacker.
Old 01/23/2010, 02:05   #4

at hitman, paying for skillhack isn't really a big deal if people are selling them for 1mil on servers.
I think it should be ban all together. It takes about 5 seconds to update them.
And if people really wanted they could just do it with csv edits. which by the way is super fun
Since you can spam a skill like 10 times if you do skill hack with csv XD
Old 01/23/2010, 06:41   #5

Lol. Skill hacks aren't allowed to be given to people for free on a hacking forum but randoms are allowed to sell their leeched skill hacks to make profit? It's retarded.
Old 01/23/2010, 07:12   #6

If you havent seen it doesnt matter everyone just about has skill hacks and game is already messed up soo idk why anyone cares
Old 01/23/2010, 13:26   #7

skill hack is everywhere on the private 2moon section for cvs and winhex . private and legit are all the same people just to damm lazy to edit it . they just want CE script easy and fast =) anyway skill hack are all over the internet even though we don't allow it here witch is a good thing . why would anyone care since the game is dead already thx to us hacker =)
Old 01/23/2010, 19:43   #8

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SellSellSell View Post
I don't see the point in banning skill hack from 2moons/deka part of forum & leave it for sell in black market when ppl who sell SH got that hack from here & didn't make it

so I say ban for all threads that have skill hack or shield hack for sell in black market also
No offence, but its funny hearing this from someone whos nickname is "SellSellSell" LOL

And it wouldent change anything, couse elitepvpers isint the only hacker site, but its got some rules, most newbies get they'r hacks in trainers (skillhack in them) and have no idea on what to do if the game patches....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2010, 19:46   #9

agree with waidas.
Old 01/23/2010, 23:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
No offence, but its funny hearing this from someone whos nickname is "SellSellSell" LOL

And it wouldent change anything, couse elitepvpers isint the only hacker site, but its got some rules, most newbies get they'r hacks in trainers (skillhack in them) and have no idea on what to do if the game patches....
i hope they will ban skill on all sites... got bored 2 see ppl pked with skill and shield lol
Old 01/23/2010, 23:16   #11

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Other sites dont care about the game, they just wanna spread and get as many members as possible
Old 01/23/2010, 23:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
Other sites dont care about the game, they just wanna spread and get as many members as possible
y.. like some dumb @ssholes that are giving away hacks on youtube LOL