Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crespo Dungeon DC

Discussion on Crespo Dungeon DC within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crespo Dungeon DC

Heya all!

i know that there are already alot of topics about it but im realy gettin ****** about this....
As u all know u get dc's as soon as u enter Crespo Dungeon.
I am trying to figure out what the cause of the problem is, so first i thought that it where my VAC scripts, so i only used "Dungeon no DC VAC","Wallhack", "Auto Pots" and "Non-aggro" hack, as soon as i enter crespo i d/c...
When i use: "VAC 1,2,3", "Auto Pots" and "Wallhack", i can come to about half of crespo dungeon, so i thought maybe combining it with "Dungeon no DC vac" the problem is solved...
I tried again and when i entered i can kill the first wave of mobs and then i DC again...

please can someone help me or give me tips??
Every help is welcome!

THANK YOU!

-Btw.... i changed my files with CSV editing too for the massive spawn of laiden ego's (im using CE for the rest of my cheats) -> maybe this is the problem?
Old 01/18/2010, 18:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
dont use wallhack nor autopots. And then, mm, if you use crespo no dc vac it should dont dc you, the name tells it. Probably your problem is the wallhack, it makes dc'ing more frequent.
Old 01/18/2010, 18:55   #3

I use the vac form list of all public hacks and never had problems with it in dg..
Maybe you just edit something wrong in csv so u dc after a few times?
happened to me many times at beginning when i wanted to do mass spawn at oread..

edit: maybe its just the speedhack..sometimes if im too fast in DG and i come to the teleport my game crashs when i get teleportet..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2010, 19:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabed View Post
dont use wallhack nor autopots. And then, mm, if you use crespo no dc vac it should dont dc you, the name tells it. Probably your problem is the wallhack, it makes dc'ing more frequent.
do u think the problem is the autopots?
cus i already had a little angel on my shoulder telling me the same thing xD
Old 01/18/2010, 19:10   #5

elite*gold: 20
just dount use it, it isnt necessary and it may cause the dc, not rly sure cose it would be rly extrange, but you can try without that hack and see if it works.
Old 01/18/2010, 19:11   #6

in my opinion its not the autopots..but idk^^
i never had problems with the scripts so i cannot say what u do wrong or so^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2010, 06:00   #7

I had a similar problem with this and i didnt think it was the autopots either. I tried non-agro alone and it dcd me at the first zombie coffin. Then i tried skill hack and it dcd me at the same place. I tried before going in and as i went in to see if that was the problem. After 3 mil i gave up trying to deal with it and quit for 2 days. I came back today and to my surprise the problem had gone away. Now i use auto, skill, non-agro, speed, sometimes even wall, zoom and just about every hack in my arsenal and i dont dc. The problem isnt really known to me but id recommend trying again and trying with different amount of people in the party. Ive been known to dc more with only 1 person in the party rather than 2 or more.
Old 01/19/2010, 17:44   #8

Heya all, im still having all the problems in the dungeon (described above), can someone please help me on MSN, cus it communicates easier... add me:

thanks...
Old 01/19/2010, 20:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrober4 View Post
ppl are always wondering why they get so much spam mails... btw ur email tells me ur 13 years old u better play outside than tryin to hack mmorpgs

b2t.
the onliest reason i know for dcin in duns is when u open a coffin cuz of the spawning of mobs with DwStandDelay = 0. Try it legally and try your hacks somewhere outside where nobody cares. Probably some of ur offsets arent up to date or ur hackz are a bit buggy.

And Autopots hack if used correctly, cant make u dcin in a dun.
Old 01/19/2010, 20:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuippo View Post
ppl are always wondering why they get so much spam mails... btw ur email tells me ur 13 years old u better play outside than tryin to hack mmorpgs

b2t.
the onliest reason i know for dcin in duns is when u open a coffin cuz of the spawning of mobs with DwStandDelay = 0. Try it legally and try your hacks somewhere outside where nobody cares. Probably some of ur offsets arent up to date or ur hackz are a bit buggy.

And Autopots hack if used correctly, cant make u dcin in a dun.
haha lol, realy, i dont use my mail so much, and i am not stupid enough to open mails i dont know of
so have a nice time sending me spam mails, cus i dont give **** about it xD

edit:
Problem solved thanks to skabed!
Solution: Using only VAC 2, and Dungeon no d/c VAC (and no wallhack)
#Requesting closure thread