Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] What/How to vac/non aggro hack

Discussion on [REQUEST] What/How to vac/non aggro hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] What/How to vac/non aggro hack

every so often i come back to this site seeing if there is a tutorial on how to do a vac/non aggro hack.

I know that what i need is on these forums i just don't know what i need and how to use (despite the enormous amounts of tutorials)

Could someone please link me to the tutorials/files i need to do these hacks. Or even better. Make one that involves everything in one post.

Thanks

And i have tried using crc bypass(Dont know if im doing it properly)
CE (i failed)
and editing the data (the game didnt start)

So yeah Please show me how
Old 01/18/2010, 05:10   #2

Here you go man, all info can be found here..GL

Old 01/18/2010, 05:28   #3

i have been looking at that thread but dont understand all of it

I will have a go and see how far i get

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request]aggro guide.
05/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
could somebody link me to a guide where i can make mobs aggro and non aggro. i dont mean a hack, i mean on my pserver files i want to change aggro. also i want to make mobs that aggro and should attack, work properly, they aggro but not attack atm. i didnt search this because my ie blocks the serch function FAIL.
request|dc problems with vac and non aggro
12/14/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i got big problem with the game when i enter the game with non aggro or vac hack the game crashed down and i have even saw before i got crash the hack dosnt work.solve my problem plez!!! -i have download the new bypass -i have used the new global_unpacked -new offset: and i copy the code of the new the non aggro or the vac from the new offset and i replace him with the old 1 and its still make the game crash.
request|non aggro
12/08/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
some 1 can gimme non aggro hack and explain me what this hack doing? help plez!!! :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
[Request]Non-Aggro Hack !
12/13/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I really need a non-aggro hack for Dekaron-Extreme. Can someone tell me how to do it... i reallt need it this weekend :D so please... if someone know how... tell me... :handsdown: Or is it at least posible ?
Non-aggro script request
05/19/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
could some one plz make a non aggro script to use in WinHex. if no one wants to make a script plz someone tell me how to use WinHex to manipulate the data.pak step by step and very simple that would be awesome. (PLZ don't flame)