Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poll for banning of bots!

Discussion on Poll for banning of bots! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Should bots once again be ban from this forum?
Yes, they ruin the game! 43 55.13%
No, let them stay 35 44.87%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Poll for banning of bots!

As many of you have notice neb has releases a new updated version for bots.

And as many of you might remember if you're a player for more then 2-3 months just how much they ruined the game for both legits as well as hackers.
  • Would be impossible to vac in any map since every 5 seconds you would run into a mob that would easier mess with your mob making them move all slow, or they would attack your mob.
  • Would be a pain to farm since bots took all of them.
  • Was used by dil farmer sites to farm dil effortlessly
  • Seeing mobs of 10-20 bots going back and forth
  • Made hackers stand out even more, which would mean GM's would want to hunt us down even more, as well as with bots more and more legits would leave.
  • And oh did i mention GM dont just ban bot accounts, but IP ban them? Since most likely that one bot is connected with 15+ other bots.

Please epvpers members of dekaron, lets band together once again get bots ban from this forum. Also if anyone has any other reasons why bots should be ban, please post them so i can add.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2010, 22:54   #2

I remember bot invasion. Not fun at all. Impossible to hack lol. As much as i respect nebular's work and appreciate what he've done for us, I'm against bots, they ruin the gaming experience.

P.S. Note to all don't start flame wars and arguing with each other. If you have something to say express your ideas but don't judge other people. Keep this thread nice & clean. Thank you.

(Update:all people who will start flame wars will get their posts deleted.)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/16/2010, 23:14   #3

thank you twister ^^
Old 01/16/2010, 23:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Should bots once again be ban from this forum?
i don't remember that the bots were banned...
Quote:
Was used by dil farmer sites to farm dil effortlessly
they ruinned the game... (even with spam bots LOL)
Quote:
And oh did i mention GM dont just ban bot accounts, but IP ban them? Since most likely that one bot is connected with 15+ other bots.
i think my 3 bots won't anger a gm ...
So if u don't like them , don't use them...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2010, 00:24   #5

In my opinion its good to ban all bots from forum. they ruin the game totall. Legal players cant lvl good anymore and ppl who hack cant lure mobs too...since mass spawn is not working cause no exp form spawnt mobs we need to vac again, like back to the roots..so its importent that we just can do this...if there are a lot of bots again like a few months ago, for example in avalon or other maps it makes us impossibel to lvl..

thats my opinion..
sorry for my bad english but i hope u understand me^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2010, 00:53   #6

I remember being a lvl 80 or so and being sooo happy there were these guys running around killing mobs and leaving their VC's for me, LOL...But I also remember going red many,many,many times because they ****** me off!!

Having said this I would vote No on banning(for now).
Old 01/17/2010, 01:32   #7

It would be great if we were able to get everyone's vote ^^
Old 01/17/2010, 01:48   #8

{NO } banning TzPhQy Bot v1.8 (Exp) because it different from skill hack and shield hacker. WHY ? yes TzPhQy Bot v1.8 (Exp) use to destroy the game but now since GM is very active and everyone is hunting down hacker for reward I don't truly think any PRO hacker would use it . IT a BIG risk to use TzPhQy Bot v1.8 (Exp) and can easy get caught so let those noob hacker use it and get caught and get ban lol. FYI am trying to use those bot for DG RUN so far doesn't look that good =)
Old 01/17/2010, 02:28   #9

yeah they totally mess up my hacking environment
Old 01/17/2010, 02:46   #10

I say close this thread & lets see what happens, one week to 10 days would be enough I think (btw I dont have any intention to use bots), we should see what will GMs do about bot problem
Old 01/17/2010, 02:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
I remember bot invasion. Not fun at all. Impossible to hack lol. As much as i respect nebular's work and appreciate what he've done for us, I'm against bots, they ruin the gaming experience.
This is how I feel about the situation, I love nebulars work, but never the less
bots should not make a return to this game. I also remeber being happy cuz they wouldnt take the VC's but then I remeber they started taking them and I was like wtf? So in short plz no just no bots....
Old 01/17/2010, 04:09   #12

Following some of your guys logic I guess we should also have a poll on if we should ban ReXIGNation... Are you telling me that bots are worse then all the noob hackers that cause all kind of mischief??? At least bots don't cause major patches that turn ordinary citizens into the craziest **** forum spammers in the known universe!

....just sayin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2010, 04:39   #13

the whole situation is a mess and we can debate this forever. hackers worse than bots bots worse than hackers. Regular players and GM's points of view will never change only yours will.

If ePVP is gona try to keep the game alive and fun by removing 1 click hacks, skill hacks, than seems the bots will not be alowed. i voted YES
Old 01/17/2010, 05:32   #14

ehh.. I hardly think it will get to the point like it was.. besides.. I say make the GM's work for their money
Old 01/17/2010, 07:31   #15

wow.. how many bots have u seen ingame since this was released? HOW MANY lol 0.the dilsellers were the ones who used 99% of bots you saw ingame. And again im telling you they have found another source for profit.. No not dupes. We dont even know if they are using the same bot we are. So because the dilsellers are not using bots anymore, the game will not return to what it once was like.

You think they have every armor and wepon 130+ +9 because dupes? Definitly not my friend.
Closed Thread