Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crespo C/B/A

Discussion on Crespo C/B/A within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crespo C/B/A

Heey all,

Ive been in crespo multiple times with my lvl 68 Segnale, but everytime during my run I get a dc ( succeded 1 time )
Now I was wondering about how do you gys do it?
Im reading so much about crespo for example: spawnhacks, fast lvling guides and so on.

If you got some nice info dont hessistate to post!

Thanks in advance.
Old 01/11/2010, 21:49   #2

Are you trying to use any hacks when you are in Treasure of Crespo, and do you have laiden mass spawn CVS edited?
Old 01/11/2010, 21:50   #3

I only had CE hacks on during the DC's.
However when I get the bypass im gonna try to cheat and have the mass spawn enabled, yes.

I never did it with mass spawn enabled though, made it during the rexignition outtime.
Old 01/12/2010, 01:33   #4

Were you using vac hack? I used to get fps spikes and dc when mobs would agro but couldn't get to me because of steel doors and what not (without wall hack of course). I reduced their agro distance with .csv editing so now I don't get the fps lag anymore.
Old 01/12/2010, 05:38   #5

(If you got some nice info don't hesitate to post!)

LOL don't hesitate to read all the posting about it instead of asking for someone to hand it to you , read this

Old 01/12/2010, 10:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstuh View Post
Were you using vac hack? I used to get fps spikes and dc when mobs would agro but couldn't get to me because of steel doors and what not (without wall hack of course). I reduced their agro distance with .csv editing so now I don't get the fps lag anymore.
I was indeed using vac hack but never had any trouble with fps spikes.
I will remember this idea, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
(If you got some nice info don't hesitate to post!)

LOL don't hesitate to read all the posting about it instead of asking for someone to hand it to you , read this

Dont just post stuff which you could have an answer on when you read my question better."I never did it with mass spawn enabled though, made it during the rexignition outtime".. hmm could that be? Yes it is the post of mass spawning!
I read both I did both and still it did not work without DC.
There were there many advises many answers and I just would like to have one good answer.

This forum is really full not with noobs but with harsh people.. act normal.
Old 01/12/2010, 15:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstuh View Post
I have this problem too, on windows vista i have fps lag spikes, on xp i often dc, but no low fps.
Old 01/12/2010, 16:00   #8

elite*gold: 20
Presonally i edited all mobs in crespo via csv, cose otherwise they were atcking me randomly, idk why. Then i used the mass spawn thing with speed mob changing also in csv and in ce i used only skill hack and gm tele.
Old 01/12/2010, 16:36   #9

i just used a non-aggro , wall, skill an speed.. *(mass spawn at the door) nvr had a problem
Old 01/12/2010, 17:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabed View Post
Presonally i edited all mobs in crespo via csv, cose otherwise they were atcking me randomly, idk why. Then i used the mass spawn thing with speed mob changing also in csv and in ce i used only skill hack and gm tele.
Thanks again for youre advise skabed
Will take a look at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppy View Post
i just used a non-aggro , wall, skill an speed.. *(mass spawn at the door) nvr had a problem
You lucker
Thanks for posting!
Old 01/12/2010, 18:19   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeat View Post
I was indeed using vac hack but never had any trouble with fps spikes.
I will remember this idea, thanks!

Dont just post stuff which you could have an answer on when you read my question better."I never did it with mass spawn enabled though, made it during the rexignition outtime".. hmm could that be? Yes it is the post of mass spawning!
I read both I did both and still it did not work without DC.
There were there many advises many answers and I just would like to have one good answer.

This forum is really full not with noobs but with harsh people.. act normal.
u need 2 uptade the offsets , but idk i didn't tryed it xD
Old 01/12/2010, 18:33   #12

Offsets are not the problem
Still thanks for mentioning!