Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can i upload dekeron into process list?

Discussion on how can i upload dekeron into process list? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how can i upload dekeron into process list?

i hve cheat engine but i hvent done the tutorial thing bc i dont understand it. and also my dekereon.exe file isnt in the process list. how do i add it?
Old 01/10/2010, 09:57   #2

1.First of all you need Rexignation, but its outdated. The maker is a making a new edition so just wait. When its updatred just run it as administrator ( to be save ) and search up youre dekaron/bin folder and the little program dekaron.exe.Now if it works it will appear in the process list.
A process is thhe same as a running service/program, so when you start dekaron it will appear in the process list.

2.Then just click on the blinking computer in cheat engine and search it up ( you can scroll down )
Old 01/10/2010, 19:03   #3

First Start The Launcher and Select the dekaron.exe from ur bin folder,
Open Cheat Engine (recommended 5.5)
Cllick on the blinking computer in cheat engine and search it up the procces called "dekaron.exe" , u can scroll down.
Old 01/10/2010, 19:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by draegon71 View Post
First Start The Launcher and Select the dekaron.exe from ur bin folder,
Open Cheat Engine (recommended 5.5)
Cllick on the blinking computer in cheat engine and search it up the procces called "dekaron.exe" , u can scroll down.
Synonym

1.First of all you need Rexignation, but its outdated. The maker is a making a new edition so just wait. When its updatred just run it as administrator ( to be save ) and search up youre dekaron/bin folder and the little program dekaron.exe.Now if it works it will appear in the process list.
A process is thhe same as a running service/program, so when you start dekaron it will appear in the process list.

2.Then just click on the blinking computer in cheat engine and search it up ( you can scroll down )

~ Follow youre own rules please