Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the forbidden skill hack

Discussion on About the forbidden skill hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About the forbidden skill hack

This isn't a post to ask for it or a post that says its not asking for it but really is.

I was just wondering if the currently forbidden skill hack/one they only allow in the premmy section is the equivalent of:

As in it only works on certain skills, doesn't really help too much damage wise, and is as buggy?
Old 01/04/2010, 10:38   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Take it off!
#reported skillhack
Old 01/04/2010, 10:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
Take it off!
#reported skillhack
/face to keyboard

I hope that doesn't answer my question as accurately as it sounds like it is.
Old 01/04/2010, 10:43   #4

Take off the link, skillhack lets u cast skills a few times without cooldown , and its banned here, couse it ruins legit gameplay.
Old 01/04/2010, 10:48   #5

Quote:
Take off the link, skillhack lets u cast skills a few times without cooldown , and its banned here, couse it ruins legit gameplay.
I'm looking for more accurate responses such as whether its limited to certain skills or not. If that post is still there then that must mean the mods didn't feel it necessary to remove it which leads me to believe theres more to it. I'm basically asking whether thats all it is or if theres more to it that improves the performance of it.
Old 01/04/2010, 10:51   #6

Dude, ur a total dumbass, i've been here longer then u, and i know the rules.
Take it off, or i'll find someone who will.
Old 01/04/2010, 10:53   #7

well now that you pointed it out it just might get removed.. its simply not allowed , thats not to hard to understand.. and if you actually read the thread you posted, it answered the question you just asked in the first sentence 2 posts above this one.. so act as if you've been a member here since 2007 and remove the link since you now know its against the rules (hard to believe you already didn't)
Old 01/04/2010, 10:56   #8

Quote:
Dude, ur a total dumbass, i've been here longer then u, and i know the rules.
Take it off, or i'll find someone who will.
I couldn't care less about how much longer you've trolled these forums. Please don't try to argue about there being a rule against linking to another thread on this site. By all means pester someone else about this. I'd still like an answer to my post either way ;D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppy View Post
well now that you pointed it out it just might get removed.. its simply not allowed , thats not to hard to understand.. and if you actually read the thread you posted, it answered the question you just asked in the first sentence 2 posts above this one.. so act as if you've been a member here since 2007 and remove the link since you now know its against the rules (hard to believe you already didn't)

My statement in that post was merely speculation. I didn't presume anything. I'd like an answer from someone who seems like they know more than just what these forum mods tell them.
Old 01/04/2010, 12:33   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Take it off!
#reported skillhack

I think that link is allowed because i believe it's only CE skill hack that is banned not .csv skill hack. Because .csv skill hack still requires you to make it yourself, but CE skill hack is just copy+paste. So i think they don't want to remove skill hack completely from public but have it so only those who put in at least a little bit of work will have it.

@lolpie323
The skill hack they have in premium section (well since i don't know if it's there or not), is probably CE skill hack. Which does exactly the same thing as getting skill hack through means of .csv editing but the script edits all skills and like any CE script it allows enabling and disabling during game play.
Old 01/04/2010, 13:45   #10

LOL if skill hack are ban why does that link still there? and why does all the private 2moon section have all the skill hack list? and tut how do skill hack? here check this out

like i say it ban but it everywhere on the forum!!!!! so stop asking and start reading it everywhere
Old 01/04/2010, 14:20   #11

elite*gold: 20
Csv editing skill hack isn't banned here, waidas, cose it really sucks. In my case, when i try to edit more than 3 skills the game starts lagging a lot, so CE scripts are a lot better than this.
Old 01/04/2010, 14:33   #12

yes CE script are the best and easy , it was post by some noob in the forum a few day ago =) and it was delete hope everyone got it LOL . CVS and winhex both work but waste time editing it . yes editing in CVS lagging the game a lot, as for winhex and CE it good and fast but when come to skill hack i say winhex are the best because your only editing the skill you want and as for CE is every skill even buff =(
Old 01/04/2010, 21:53   #13

Most of the people have strayed too far away from the topic on a skill hack spoiler witch hunt. I'd still like to know if the CE script "illegal" one is advantageous in other ways compared to the CSV edit one, like does it work on all skills and not just certain ones. Dark avatar for example doesn't work with csv skill edits.
Old 01/04/2010, 22:08   #14

Dude, ur not doing what we are telling u to do, so why should we help?
Take off the link and i'll anwser all of ur questions
Old 01/04/2010, 22:16   #15

Quote:
Dude, ur not doing what we are telling u to do, so why should we help?
Take off the link and i'll anwser all of ur questions
You're complaining about something the mods have clearly had time to see, and you yourself have claimed to have gone to a higher up about it, yet nothing was done. I find it disheartening that its "forbidden" to post a tut/hack on a hacking forum. Last time I checked, hackers weren't supposed to be policing the hacks and deciding whats too harmful to the game, thats the game company's job. Taking off a link to a source of information on a supposed "hacking" site is the last thing I intend to do.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread