Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question regarding changing objects position on map

Discussion on Question regarding changing objects position on map within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question regarding changing objects position on map

Hello everyone, i am 3d artist and i was having a lot of fun playing with textures and such in the client for my own enjoyment.

Anyone wiling to explain how to change position of object on map " example : a table in Ardeca, or a wall, etc", i know if is not in server side it will not have collision, and only i will see that change.

I searched all the forum before asking this question, for not making a double thread. Thanks!

Ok after i searched a bit more on google, it seems that the .MOL files holds the location of objects placed on map. Now i am stuck here since it;s all gibberish when i open that file, anyone can explain if there is a way to edit these MOL files?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need help changing load bar position
05/25/2016 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Fix..!
I need help changing load bar position
05/25/2016 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Fix..!
Changing the NPC position (?)
05/16/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi there people, I was wondering if it would be possible to change the position of certain NPC ! As well? The NPC enters the ROC Arena (which obviously is in ROC Mountain) , change its position and put it in the city of Hotan . Would it be possible? Questions: - To operate the ROC mountain event it is necessary to leave the ROC (area ) enabled? - Can I close the area , move the NPC to the city of Hotan that the event will work properly? - Is there any restriction for this to work ? -...
Changing Start position new players.
11/19/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers, Well i am willing to change the starting position where new players are spawned. So what i did was make an new char store the position with (9) Opend up the source find the lines with the starting positions Changed it Rebuild it But its still is starting inside Flaris. I also made an obj(Begin) with beast in the new map that i want as an starting point but still it wont work.
changing position in CheatEngine
03/01/2009 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
i found the addresses of the position i mean the numbers upleft the screen but when i change it i fail :) lo ok i want to make a program that can change this value to change th player position and bypass DMA if possible help me plz peace and brb