Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enter DF less than 4 person? + etc.

Discussion on Enter DF less than 4 person? + etc. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Enter DF less than 4 person? + etc.

Is it be able to entering DF with less than 4 person? I really need this because there's like only 2 parties and they have no room for me ( they don't want to split either )

I remember from before you can do this but now it doesn't work. And way to so this with CE?

Also, Vac in DF doesn't work (Thai server) so does anyone know how to fix this?

Another monster outside DF can be Vac but not in DF D:

Thx in advance....

English isn't my primary language so please bear with me XD

Tags
enter df less 4 person

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What could you say to the person above you?
01/23/2009 - Off Topic - 216 Replies
This game will allow everyone to say good things, bad things or both about you..and also a great start to know your popularity here in epvp.. Let the game begin!
Need help from EU person please.
01/16/2009 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
If anyone in the EU could help me out please i would very much appreciate it and leave thanks. I am trying to get to play The Chronicles of Spellborn game but I live in the US which currently is unavailable to play the game until next year. I need someone in the EU to make me an account because the account registration page redirects you according to where you live. In this case, i can't make an account since i get redirected to US site, whereas a German/French person will be able to make...
NEW PERSON
05/13/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I have just joined and i dont know how anything works so if someone could help me find some things that would be great! Thanks