Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tips

Discussion on Tips within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Tips

Can anyone give me some tips on how to minimize the chances to get caught hacking? this would be very helpful for me and for other peoples too.
Old 12/13/2009, 04:23   #2

1. Don't hack in a populated area (ie. FW/FE in python) unless you know it's clear.

2. Don't greed and do mobs of over 100+, just mob your area (If you're at FE in python, just vac FE only)

3. Don't talk to ANYONE.

4. Zoom/view is your friend so you can always look ahead of where you're going in case there's another player coming. This way you can a) run the other way with your mob and quickly kill it OR b) just run.

5. If you want to play it safe when mobbing, bring the mob outside the map and then kill it (you don't get drops but it reduces chance of people coming while you kill)

6. If you see another hacker, just ignore them and go to another area unless you were already at that area first (mobs get mixed up easily)

7. Whenever you can get into a dungeon to start leveling (ie. nunvice -> crespo -> crevice) do it, it's possibly the safest way to level.

Have fun hacking.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2009, 05:10   #3

anywhere you want as long as u have speed hack people can't see you but they can see the mob , zoom hack and distance hack so you can see people and you can run in different direction, skill hack to kill mob faster in the map, if you kill out side the map no drop and that suck =)
Old 12/13/2009, 07:22   #4

I hack during the night... dunno if it makes a difference tho.
115+
95+
and a 85+

from hacking.

main is alot higher ^^
Old 12/15/2009, 19:13   #5

lol just hack and ignore every1... lol i made a alo and like almost everywher i go som1 knows im a hacker LMAO and ive played 4 qiute sum time on it and not banned XD... b4 when i had my summy sum guy said tht gm baned my summy but i was right ther with it XD