Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding the DC on higher level mobs

Discussion on Regarding the DC on higher level mobs within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Regarding the DC on higher level mobs

I figured out that the DC doesn't come from killing mobs on a higher level *map*, it comes from simply killing higher level mobs on any map. I took Demon Syth and moved him onto the lower level part of requies, and it still DC'd my character.

So, does anybody know how to find this part using CE or olly? It would have to be a call or cmp, followed by a jnz or je which jumps to the DC...but I'm not sure how to find this, since the game will DC and close every time I try to make a BP

Any ideas?
Old 12/10/2009, 11:59   #2

Received Thanks: 4,395
Or then the server decides about that. When you attack the mob the server will know you did it, then it might just as well compare if the mob belongs to a map you do not have access to. Of course I'm not sure about this, it's just a thought .
Old 12/10/2009, 21:27   #3

that is true...never thought about that possibility...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Higher level pet?
05/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
I got 1 pet, and its higher level then me. There's a way to summon it?
Higher Lvl Mobs
04/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok i Searched Fourms And couldnt find it i would like to add mobs to certain maps (i know how to do this) But i am looking to add them so that ppl around lvl 155-255 get decent exp off of them. I planned on useing lookface i already have in DB and Client but cant seem to make a mob become black name to a player and give the exp for the lvl that i would like any help will be appreciated ty.
DC on Higher level mobs
12/14/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Has anyone found the solution to not dcing while killing higher level mobs?
T> Level 120 archer or higher
10/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Trading a Trojan 130-123 for a level 120 archer or higher doesn't matter if its reborn or not... Nature-Thunder Server!!!!
Help: Family level will not higher
05/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i have a problem on my server ! I can only my family level 2 make and town level 1 please help me:pimp: ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------ habe ein problem auf meinem server ! ich kann bei meiner family nicht das level höher machen als fam level 2 und townlevel 1 bitte um hilfe is this a bug ??? help help