Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for veterans

Discussion on Question for veterans within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for veterans

I wanted to ask the veterans of hacking

Im a 71 lvl aloken at the moment and i wanted to ask where is the fastest exp for my..
I was exping at crespo mass spawn boss also at draco desert but i wanted to ask where is better . So can anybody help my where should i exp? )
Old 12/05/2009, 12:59   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
crespo mass spawn B run it will go faster, try that untill 77 then go to requies second beach and spawn bosses there and stay tehre untill 85 or so then go back to crespo dunegon this time A run and you will need to stay there untill 95 then move on to tomb of the black dragon and mass spawn oread.

But...due to increase of GM activity I recommend that you go to the dunegon and don't leave it, don't hack in public if you don't wan't to risk your acc
Old 12/06/2009, 12:45   #3

Big thx exp its going good ) But i have 1 question as i said im playing aloken and wanted to know what gems give to weapon? I always used rhombuse's but i see high lvl uses +4% posion/ice etc dmg. What's better?
Old 12/06/2009, 16:03   #4

% is better in my opinion, but I'm not aloken expert, there are 2 builds in aloken I belive its dex and/or spirit. You choose
Old 12/06/2009, 19:14   #5

Thx Kakkarot still i have 2 questions

1. Aloken is a good profession ( at last i think so) but i always liked summoner but i always heared from 70+ he sucks/he's bad'no pvp chance...
I wanted to know is it true? Because i see Summoner get's goodd when cosmo skills come to work and i see it haves GREAT DMG and i wanted to know is it really true because im thinking about doing a summoner.

2.Second question is about system problem. For Dekaron u need better computer then for 2moons? Im currently playing Dekaron but im playing at weekends at my aunts house becuase she haves a better computer , but at normal days (monday-friday) im at home and still wanna play, but dekaron doesn't work still 2 moons works iven good... i have a weak computer but iven with lags i want it work can anobdy give my some advise?

Old 12/06/2009, 23:53   #6

umm, dekaron and 2moons clients are pretty much the same, just lower the graphics.

Aloken is good only beacuse of mana shock, and yes summoner realy does suck in pvp later on, so if you are picking between aloken and summy then go with aloken.
Old 12/07/2009, 06:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
crespo mass spawn B run it will go faster, try that untill 77 then go to requies second beach and spawn bosses there and stay tehre untill 85 or so then go back to crespo dunegon this time A run and you will need to stay there untill 95 then move on to tomb of the black dragon and mass spawn oread.

But...due to increase of GM activity I recommend that you go to the dunegon and don't leave it, don't hack in public if you don't wan't to risk your acc
how u ment to do dungeon? u cant solo them anymore
Old 12/07/2009, 08:34   #8

U can solo dungeon... I know because i did it many times
Hm.. summoner sucks too bad :/ But what's class the best for pvp?

And another question when i open Launcher by Nebular -> Dekaran and launch it's a grey screen then games go off. I thought that my graphics are bad but my friend also wanted to start it and also it didn't star and he haves a better computer. We both have Windows XP can anyody help us?

| | | | | Sometimes grey screen ends and sometimes it's an error
\/\/\/\/\/
Old 12/10/2009, 23:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tys2922 View Post
how u ment to do dungeon? u cant solo them anymore
you can do solo everything you need, have two akaunt and pick up them weth bajpes, with one course hak setup pt and you can second put on shop np matter a lvl can be lvl 1 and go solo