Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Note To All Hackers (You're not the only ones in the game.)

Discussion on A Note To All Hackers (You're not the only ones in the game.) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Note To All Hackers (You're not the only ones in the game.)

So i've been hacking for a few days now, gained a few levels, haven't had problems except for the two things i'm about to mention.

You're not the only hackers in the game. Don't act like you are.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's seen this. As i'm vacing in Python i'm noticing this A LOT. People vacing like 3 areas of the map, gathering as many mobs as they can, and killing them all. Well, if you're like me and see someone doing this while you're trying to level, you get really ****** off.

People need to stay in one area. For example, in Python, if you find Far East is empty, for all means go for it. But don't go taking all the mobs from that area and taking them to another area, gathering that areas mobs, and so on. This ruins it for others trying to hack too.

First Come First Serve

This has happened to me a few times, though not as often as I expect, it can still be very annoying.

You're minding your own business, finally found an empty spot to yourself, been vacing there for an hour or so. But wait, what's this? During your next pull you see there aren't as many monsters as there should be. You go up a little and see another hacker in your spot with a huge pull of mobs from your area. You walk around them, tell them you were there first, they refuse to leave. This creates a battle between you two which just wastes time. It's pointless.

Please, if you see someone else was in a spot first, do what I do. Walk away and find another spot. They got that spot fair and square, don't take it away from them cause ur an ***.

That's all I got. If the thread creator for the Hacking Etiquette thread wants to add these two points in, feel free.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2009, 05:33   #2

+#1 reported cause wrong section

Hacking is breaking the rules of the game, so what makes you think that people will follow your rules?
so if you don't like the game or the community the door is this way *points at the door of quitting*
Old 11/29/2009, 05:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
+#1 reported cause wrong section
If this is in the wrong section how is the Hacking Etiquette thread not? I did the same thing as him basically.
Old 11/29/2009, 05:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudstrife01235 View Post
If this is in the wrong section how is the Hacking Etiquette thread not? I did the same thing as him basically.
if you want to complain at least use this section.

back to your question i think it's in wrong section but most people seem to like it and mod didn't move it yet...so...I'm just doing my job.
Old 11/29/2009, 05:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
if you want to complain at least use this section.
It's a simple question. Not a complaint.

And also, if you're going to post that 'what makes you think people will follow your rules' stuff, I'm ALSO questioning why you didn't say that on the Hacking Etiquette thread. He's trying to get people to follow rules too.

The only reason I posted this here is because after looking at that thread and seeing what he did is similar to what I am and he hasn't been reported for it. So I thought it was supposed to be here.
Old 11/29/2009, 05:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudstrife01235 View Post
It's a simple question. Not a complaint.

And also, if you're going to post that 'what makes you think people will follow your rules' stuff, I'm ALSO questioning why you didn't say that on the Hacking Etiquette thread. He's trying to get people to follow rules too.
well i didn't notice until you mentioned actually lol. But that's what i think. You can tell people the rules, just like 2moons stuff let us know their rules. Does it mean people will listen? no. Even in real life there is gangs and violence everywhere and it's against the law....I'm just saying man nothing personal Have a good day mate
Old 11/29/2009, 05:53   #7

This was basically posted in Hacking Etiquette but i can understand ur frustration had problems with this myself. From what I've seen a lot of hackers don't care about others they just want to gain as much exp as they can even pking others...
Old 11/29/2009, 06:01   #8

There are exceptions for everything lolz. Etiquette was one of them because we have so many hackers....
Like last week, me and 3 friends were spawning oread in a corner, when all a sudden this one pt of noobs came to us start yelling at us, not even asking for pt. Minutes later they got **** and pk us, i came back a few mins after that with shield hack and demolish their whole pt. ^^
Old 11/29/2009, 06:43   #9

elite*gold: 20
i think it's funny that you say "you're not the only ones in the game", and then when you talk about how your pulls are lower because another vac-er took mobs, you whine...guess what? you're not the only hacker in 2moons, there are several of us out there, all doing the same things you're doing. suck it up, get good, pk the kid who steals your mobs and keep playing...
Old 11/29/2009, 07:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
i think it's funny that you say "you're not the only ones in the game", and then when you talk about how your pulls are lower because another vac-er took mobs, you whine...guess what? you're not the only hacker in 2moons, there are several of us out there, all doing the same things you're doing. suck it up, get good, pk the kid who steals your mobs and keep playing...
That's not the point. The point is that if another person is there and you come and rob their mobs, you're not the only one that's trying to level.
Old 11/29/2009, 08:43   #11

He's right , we all hack & he's not asking you to stop hacking but seriously its getting really really annoying !.
with tall the TUT's all what the morons do is copy & paste & there you go VAC the whole **** map ! .. its not a 1-click hack its a 2-click hack -.-

do whatever you want in dungeons or atleast in places where we you can be " alone" hack your a$$ of no one cares !

What the F*** are you trying to prove by vacing the whole map ?a monkey can follow the steps & get it to work..
on the other hand we all know that 2moons GMs SUCK , so we gonna have to work together on this one
Old 11/29/2009, 09:09   #12

haha python why?I can go 130+ map
Old 11/29/2009, 11:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciSummiITSback View Post
haha python why?I can go 130+ map
see that is exactly the type of hackers we need them to understand the point !!
ok how about you VAC .. but dont set the range to 999999999 ,, make is a 100 ! :S
Old 11/29/2009, 11:53   #14

@Cloudstrife01235, well i guess noone likes hacking in the first place. Why dont you serve with this logic and just quit hacking for the non-hackers benefit? If not, stfu and keep using your 3rd pt tool to have non-earned advantage. You r not a dignified player, dont want us to be either.
Old 11/29/2009, 12:46   #15

u broke the rules soon as u register on this site and start messing arround with hacks bypass,etc ....we are ruining the system and spoiling the fun of legit players....i don't see any etiquette here.
Closed Thread