Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New update -Improper experienced gained- short for we got screwed.

Discussion on New update -Improper experienced gained- short for we got screwed. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/29/2009, 07:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone tried doing a quest that requires you to go to a higher level area you have no access to? (ie. quest where you have to go to draco but you're not high lvl enough)

If you dc doing the quest, it might be map location that disconnects people. Another test could be to move mobs from requies 77+ zone to the lower zone and try killing for the exp.
Old 11/29/2009, 09:36   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tys2922 View Post
well now we cant have spawning events ever again..unless u want to hunt mofas
you can spawn oread if youre 95+... sounds good to me
Old 11/29/2009, 10:08   #18

elite*gold: 100
#reported for double post.
Old 11/29/2009, 10:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusbogdan View Post
#reported for double post.
how am i double posting? my posts are referring to two different people.
btw what a nice contribution you made to the topic here ^^
Old 11/29/2009, 17:30   #20

elite*gold: 100
Try don't get smart with me. It's just all i tell you.
I can also make 2000000 posts refering to other ppls right? And should be no problem.
If u want talk to 2 diff person press enter and write new paragraph.
Old 11/30/2009, 07:19   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolow View Post
how am i double posting? my posts are referring to two different people.
btw what a nice contribution you made to the topic here ^^
Your double posting because there are two posts with your name next to them on top of eachother. If you feel the desperate need to talk to more than one person, do it in one post with a new paragraph. Hes just doing his job (actually im not sure hes a guard) and I would have done the same thing if I had seen it first. As a guard, you do NOT need to add anything to the topic to post. You are leaving a note so other guards do not report the post you just did, easing the moderators jobs. Any further questions can be directed to me over PM, now please back to topic; btw, your post that I just quoted didnt add a whole lot to the topic either. I would normally report it for spam, but I decided to answer it here. Thanks again.

-2moons Guard Team
Old 12/02/2009, 13:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
Your double posting because there are two posts with your name next to them on top of eachother. If you feel the desperate need to talk to more than one person, do it in one post with a new paragraph. Hes just doing his job (actually im not sure hes a guard) and I would have done the same thing if I had seen it first. As a guard, you do NOT need to add anything to the topic to post. You are leaving a note so other guards do not report the post you just did, easing the moderators jobs. Any further questions can be directed to me over PM, now please back to topic; btw, your post that I just quoted didnt add a whole lot to the topic either. I would normally report it for spam, but I decided to answer it here. Thanks again.

-2moons Guard Team

He was double posting but he probly didn't know yet and isn't necessary to report it.
He was talking to 2 people so thats an excuse.

Easing moderators jobs? rofl, yea they must be, but at the end there going to want something in return and you know what that is. (Most people)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2009, 04:47   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Infernal-X View Post
He was double posting but he probly didn't know yet and isn't necessary to report it.
He was talking to 2 people so thats an excuse.

Easing moderators jobs? rofl, yea they must be, but at the end there going to want something in return and you know what that is. (Most people)
There is no excuse for a double post, I understand that he didnt know the rules and apparently you dont either. ANY infraction of a rule gets reported, I dont care if they have been here for a decade; its still a rule broken and I WILL report it. Regardless, as a Guard, I have every right to report ANY rule thats broken to keep these forums clean. I make the moderators jobs easier because they dont have to go through each and every topic to find the broken rules, I do it for them. The guard then leaves a note on the topic to ensure the post doesnt get reported several times, therefore flooding the moderators.

Please, dont continue to argue about this. I am right and you are wrong, deal with it. If you have ANY further question, please talk to the Elitepvpers Global Moderators. They are the ones who came up with the Guardian position.

Thanks again, and happy hacking.
Old 12/03/2009, 14:12   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
There is no excuse for a double post, I understand that he didnt know the rules and apparently you dont either. ANY infraction of a rule gets reported, I dont care if they have been here for a decade; its still a rule broken and I WILL report it. Regardless, as a Guard, I have every right to report ANY rule thats broken to keep these forums clean. I make the moderators jobs easier because they dont have to go through each and every topic to find the broken rules, I do it for them. The guard then leaves a note on the topic to ensure the post doesnt get reported several times, therefore flooding the moderators.

Please, dont continue to argue about this. I am right and you are wrong, deal with it. If you have ANY further question, please talk to the Elitepvpers Global Moderators. They are the ones who came up with the Guardian position.

Thanks again, and happy hacking.

Then don't post after this post is posted, as a pimp i need to follow my rules, to this guy is doing nothing wrong so don't abuse the report message, just because for a fact its a double post it means it always haves an excuse,.. SO WAIT FOR THE EXCUSE, you see a double post, bang reported, move on to the next thread, NO its not like that at all, I know your a Guard but your a new Guard so as a new guard i suggest you have your RESPECT FOR EVERYONE.

-Regards, Pimp Hacker.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2009, 17:40   #25

lols infernal and 8gx stop flamin on eachother lols.

However i just wanted to ask how to lvl extremely fast now that im DCing when im at oread and any other higher lvl map than me , im between 90-95 and im out of strategys on how to lvl fast . Does anyone have another option=?
Old 12/07/2009, 17:47   #26

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
@X-Infernal-X any broken rule for any reason, ANY REASON, is to be reported, and then it will be merged/deleted by mods, if he has a *** like excuse....nobody cares...rules are rules and need to be followed

@sjomail that is the new system, you can't lvl at a higher map then yourself, only at maps that your lvl can usualy enter
Old 12/07/2009, 17:49   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomail View Post
lols infernal and 8gx stop flamin on eachother lols.

However i just wanted to ask how to lvl extremely fast now that im DCing when im at oread and any other higher lvl map than me , im between 90-95 and im out of strategys on how to lvl fast . Does anyone have another option=?
crevice? that lvl range is perfect for dg ... at least till lvl 95 then u can get banned in tomb
Old 12/07/2009, 17:51   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
@X-Infernal-X any broken rule for any reason, ANY REASON, is to be reported, and then it will be merged/deleted by mods, if he has a *** like excuse....nobody cares...rules are rules and need to be followed

@sjomail that is the new system, you can't lvl at a higher map then yourself, only at maps that your lvl can usualy enter
Ye i know but i wonder if someone is using a new way of gaining lots of exp as hell like a mass spawn on some mob or whatso ever i just wanna hear ppls ways
Old 12/07/2009, 18:13   #29

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Crespo dunegon boss, laidem ego , you can always spawn that, or requies second beach, on the book only 77+ can go there but also 1+ can go in requies first beach which is the same map so it should not DC
Old 12/07/2009, 18:16   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Crespo dunegon boss, laidem ego , you can always spawn that, or requies second beach, on the book only 77+ can go there but also 1+ can go in requies first beach which is the same map so it should not DC
Thanks man, name of the boss in requies?

And im almost lvl 95 shud i go for A and train on egos or B?