Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Drops

Discussion on Monster Drops within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster Drops

I have Dekaron unpacked and usually to see what a mob drops i go to monster.csv check the number on ItemSetIndex_n, then go to itemset.csv, search for that number, then see what are the items included in that set AND THEN go to item/itemaccessory/itemarmor/etc to search for all the items, sometimes not even finding it actually

Isn't there an easier way to do this? In excel or by making a program?

Thx in advance.
Old 10/08/2015, 07:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckrieg View Post
I have Dekaron unpacked and usually to see what a mob drops i go to monster.csv check the number on ItemSetIndex_n, then go to itemset.csv, search for that number, then see what are the items included in that set AND THEN go to item/itemaccessory/itemarmor/etc to search for all the items, sometimes not even finding it actually

Isn't there an easier way to do this? In excel or by making a program?

Thx in advance.
If you can find the CV or the set file for what you want. use Hex editor or WAR**

Tags
dekaron, drops, item, monster drops

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Sro map with monster drops
05/10/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey , Long time ago I had a link to a site where I could see the monster`s possible drops.I really need it now but i cant find it anymore.Can anyone share the link or the thread in which i can find it? Thanks in advance.
Monster Drops
07/25/2010 - Last Chaos - 6 Replies
Hi Leute, wollte mal frage, ob es ne möglichkeit gibt durch monster zu gucken um zu sehn ob die jetzt nach dem kill etwas dropen würden und evt. auch was ;D
% of monster drops
10/17/2009 - Nostale - 2 Replies
its posible to know whats the % of drop rate of any item??
Question On Monster drops
11/05/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I'm vaccing in Frozen Valley behind the mountain(behind wall) only vc drop is there a way to make items drop? If its possible can sum1 tell me wat i need to edit or do to make the monster drop item beside vc... thnx
monster drops
01/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i m complete noob in programming ....i was juss wondering if it is possible to chnage the drops of a certain monster to another....i mean like changing the drops of phesants in tc to the drop of metdove or other mobs...if not possible dont say dumb *** n other stuff to me ok?