Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need wallhack script!!!please

Discussion on need wallhack script!!!please within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question need wallhack script!!!please

hello can some1 post working wallhack script for Cheat Enigine 5.5
i have tried a lot of scripts but no1 works...
Old 11/21/2009, 18:04   #2

just use 6Draco9's wall hack script, and update the offset with flick's 5.2.5 offset

i use the same one and it works like a charm.

BTW: if you search for the maps, the first 1-2 or last 1-2 should work....like requies is usually the last 2 and python is the very first one. Just trial and error with searching really
Old 11/21/2009, 21:54   #3

actually how to use wallhack and maphack?what is the used?i still dont really understand after searching the forum...
Old 11/21/2009, 22:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcatz0 View Post
actually how to use wallhack and maphack?what is the used?i still dont really understand after searching the forum...
Wall Hack let you walk through walls. Map Hack makes you teleport to a certain place when you at 0:0 or 0:5 for some maps like tombs, avalon and maze.
Old 11/22/2009, 16:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizagoo View Post
Wall Hack let you walk through walls. Map Hack makes you teleport to a certain place when you at 0:0 or 0:5 for some maps like tombs, avalon and maze.
oic...thx

Tags
wallhack

« skill bar | hy »