Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new account problem

Discussion on new account problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new account problem

i created two seperate accounts to try and party with 4 dungeon runs.

when i go to log in *correct id and pass* i get the error of Incorrect id for some reason. I even re-installed 2moons thinking that could help. I honestly dunno why my 2 new accounts cannot log in at all on any servers. I even changed the passwords and made sure the Id was correctly spelled.

Can any1 suggest ideas for why this is happening?
Old 11/20/2009, 09:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcezhunter View Post
i created two seperate accounts to try and party with 4 dungeon runs.

when i go to log in *correct id and pass* i get the error of Incorrect id for some reason. I even re-installed 2moons thinking that could help. I honestly dunno why my 2 new accounts cannot log in at all on any servers. I even changed the passwords and made sure the Id was correctly spelled.

Can any1 suggest ideas for why this is happening?
This was a common problem in the past with 2moons servers. Um, I can only suggest that you contact them, and see what they do. otherwise you might want to start a thread at the 2moons website if one hasn't been started already. When it happened b4 it took a couple or more days for them to fix it, and they had to do it for every person too. I thought they had fixed this problem, but guessing with the new patches, it came back. Good luck with it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit Account
08/23/2010 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hayhou :D Ich ahbe ein kleines Problem, ich habe einen Account bekommen (Metin2 account ^^) aber habe ein kleines Problem wegen der E-Mail.. also ich kann die E-mail nicht ändern und es steht bei Benutzerdaten dass hier: http://img.webme.com/pic/a/age-of-reunion/email.j pg Kann mir da irgendwer Helfen was ich machen muss?? MFG Bauch
ehm problem mit account exe
07/02/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
hallo liebe leute ich hab ein problem und zwar wenn ich die account server exe starten will kommt nix ich poste hia mal was bei der ini drinnen steht wenn da was falsch is bitte mir sagen wie ich das ändere TEST AddTail( -1, 1, "Nova Evolution", "5.224.134.170", 0, 1, 0 ); AddTail( 1, 1,"Channel 1-1", "5.224.134.170", 1, 1, 1200 ); DSN_NAME_LOGIN "login" DB_ADMIN_ID_LOGIN "login"
GM Account Problem
03/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Ich habe den Server gestartet.... Ins ingame und sehe es ist kein gm account vorhanden... Ich habe versucht einen zu erstellen doch immer wenn ich ins Ingame mit ihm gehe hat er keine gm berechtigungen und über ihm ist auch kein gm zeichen... Ich habe viele Tutorials genutzt... Auch mit den Video TuT's hats nicht geklappt... Wie kann ich jetzt einen machen? Eine Anleitung wäre gut...
[PROBLEM]account problem bei m2 korea
05/29/2009 - Metin2 - 8 Replies
abend zusammen also ich habe sehr viele leute gefragt ob sie mir nen account machen können keiner konnte dann versuchte ich es selber und das ist das ergebnis ein problem bei korea erstellen - igar95 - MyVideo wenn ich jez frage kann mir wer nen korea account machen ich kann nit seht ja offline modus bei der seite-.-(bei mir nur):mad::mad::mad::mad: (fehler könnt ihr behalten)
[Fix Problem]TQ Binarys Problem Connection Server Account And Server Login
04/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello All ,, At Last I Found Way For Who Setup TQ Binarys 5065-5089 And Follow Soem Guide Words By Words And Have Problem Connection Server Account And Server Login This Problem With 50% off Members It's In Ports 9865,9958,9960,8653 And i will lern all how to open this ports in easy guide And Hope Help Full Guide Here Guide With Images But Sorry if i bad in English