Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crespo under 5 minutes?

Discussion on Crespo under 5 minutes? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crespo under 5 minutes?

Considering that only boss takes 10+ minutes for 90-100, to those who keep saying what's written in the topic subject, is it about extensive skillhacking or I just missed something completely obvious?
Old 11/20/2009, 01:25   #2

Yes is possible to cast more than what skillhack does but is not public to people.
Old 11/20/2009, 04:01   #3

I can do a C run in under 3 minutes. Its not that hard. Skillhack + Macro?!
Old 11/20/2009, 14:38   #4

with a limited skill hack?
Old 11/21/2009, 08:12   #5

No? Full skill hack lol
Old 11/21/2009, 09:44   #6

ive tried skillhack all it does now is make the animation... it doesnt do any dmg. you can spam it but it only does dmg according to server side cooldown. please pm me if you know more.
Old 11/21/2009, 12:35   #7

elite*gold: 20
thats most likely LAGG, and u can't do anything about that one...

cuze of lagg if u skill hack it will show 10k animations but probably only 1 or 2 will work, if ur lucky to not get DC

if u have bad MS, just press it max 5-10 times, move around a bit, thewn repeat, otherwise ur MS will jump to 50k and DC you
Old 11/21/2009, 14:28   #8

8gX what I meant is, the skilllhack some people, including me, here have only allows 4 usage of spell before cooldown starts. Is it possible to finish it under 5 minutes with that one?

@KenDark what steps do I need to take for an argate to appear? I know someone on this forum mentioned just do what the orange ! says but I am somehow confused on the first part, because the first quest doesn't end until I talk to the dead soldier.

2 more questions while I am at it: 1.) does speed hack works inside without DC (I know vac sometimes cause those) ?

2.) This is not releated to dg but required, in order to multiclient and hack in the same time, should I open the second client with Neb's launcher again or I can open in normaly?
Old 11/21/2009, 16:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTheOne View Post
8gX what I meant is, the skilllhack some people, including me, here have only allows 4 usage of spell before cooldown starts. Is it possible to finish it under 5 minutes with that one?

@KenDark what steps do I need to take for an argate to appear? I know someone on this forum mentioned just do what the orange ! says but I am somehow confused on the first part, because the first quest doesn't end until I talk to the dead soldier.

2 more questions while I am at it: 1.) does speed hack works inside without DC (I know vac sometimes cause those) ?

2.) This is not releated to dg but required, in order to multiclient and hack in the same time, should I open the second client with Neb's launcher again or I can open in normaly?
I did the dungeon with the limited skill Hack in 5 min or less. It is possible. Just need to be in the 115-130 range or have +7-9 weapons .

1)Speed hack works for me it won't d/c you since it hardly d/c me unless you add speed hack with wall hack. Wall hack can d/c you.

2) I would use Nebular launcher to open another one because i feel safer that way :P since it will bypass xign. Not sure if you open a normal one, you might get abnormal gameplay popup or something.

You don't have to kill mini boss lol it a waste of time if your using hacks.
Old 11/21/2009, 17:09   #10

ok thanks

any other tips for crespo? I am usually struggling at those coffin monsters and it takes me about 2 minutes if not more to kill them all.
Old 11/22/2009, 09:38   #11

I like using vac, but apparently everyone else who uses vac dcs?
i rather not have to go to every spot, and instead just have them come to me.
At the coffins i just destroy all 3 coffins and go into a corner as to where i can get all of them close enough to skill them with one or two skills. If i recall when i was around 95 or so with a +4 wand fs, i could do a C run within 6 mins or so.

But again, i think most people who uses vac dcs.
Old 11/23/2009, 06:12   #12

Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
I can do a C run in under 3 minutes. Its not that hard. Skillhack + Macro?!
A run = 3,01 record
Old 11/23/2009, 10:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
thats most likely LAGG, and u can't do anything about that one...

cuze of lagg if u skill hack it will show 10k animations but probably only 1 or 2 will work, if ur lucky to not get DC

if u have bad MS, just press it max 5-10 times, move around a bit, thewn repeat, otherwise ur MS will jump to 50k and DC you
I don't lag. My ms is very good always. I think i must just be using an old skillhack. I'm new here and I missed the whole reason why skillhack is now banned on the forums but I found some old posts and used that one. It just plays the animation but acts like the cooldown is server side.

does anyone have a script i could you could pm me.
Old 11/23/2009, 14:35   #14

Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuskb View Post
I don't lag. My ms is very good always. I think i must just be using an old skillhack. I'm new here and I missed the whole reason why skillhack is now banned on the forums but I found some old posts and used that one. It just plays the animation but acts like the cooldown is server side.

does anyone have a script i could you could pm me.
It got banned from foroum because it Damage the game to much if it get totally public

its better that we keep it for us sry
Old 11/24/2009, 04:10   #15

My personel record is 2 minutes and 5 secs