Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crespo crash after 10 minutes

Discussion on Crespo crash after 10 minutes within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/19/2009, 12:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Seems that no one understood your problem since guys keep telling about the hacks U should use even when you said you tested all combinations, I have the same problem as you, my client crashes after a few time or in certain places of dungeons, not only crespo, try nunvice you'll notice the same problem, I don't crash when I'm not using hacks, can't really tell why, since I use the exact same client on my notebook with the same files (Ctrl + C Ctrl + V the files from one computer to another, same exact thing) They have similar specs but on my notebook I don't crash, I'm using Windows XP on both, but I have multiple O.S. and same occurred with Vista or Windows 7, the ONLY diference between both computers is, my desktop uses a Radeon video board, my notebook uses NVidia... My MS is low, never got over 100, and I play GTA 4 on Both computers, so my specs are just fine, can't really tell what the hell happens unless it's a video card problem, but to ensure (That it's it or not) that I have to test with an NVidia card.
Old 11/19/2009, 15:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustFael View Post
Seems that no one understood your problem since guys keep telling about the hacks U should use even when you said you tested all combinations, I have the same problem as you, my client crashes after a few time or in certain places of dungeons, not only crespo, try nunvice you'll notice the same problem, I don't crash when I'm not using hacks, can't really tell why, since I use the exact same client on my notebook with the same files (Ctrl + C Ctrl + V the files from one computer to another, same exact thing) They have similar specs but on my notebook I don't crash, I'm using Windows XP on both, but I have multiple O.S. and same occurred with Vista or Windows 7, the ONLY diference between both computers is, my desktop uses a Radeon video board, my notebook uses NVidia... My MS is low, never got over 100, and I play GTA 4 on Both computers, so my specs are just fine, can't really tell what the hell happens unless it's a video card problem, but to ensure (That it's it or not) that I have to test with an NVidia card.
Ok now we are getting somewhere. Did you copy paste your client from your notebook or to your notebook. if the answer is from your notebook and your notebook doesn't have you tried running your hacks on the notebook yet? If they work there than maybe it is a corruption from copying which means mine could likely be that i need to reinstall.

Im about half sure that isnt it tho.

Im going to test a couple things today and Ill update.
Old 11/19/2009, 15:55   #18

That's the problem, I copy pasted from desktop to notebook, on notebook I can finish the dungeon clear with absolutely no problem, but on desktop with the verysame files I can't, the only thing I got left to test was my video card, I borrowed froma friend an NVidia card, but since nothing is perfect, bypass isn't working, so I can't test sh*t.

Good luck there, I just quitted trying and play hacked dungeons on my notebook, legit on my desktop (Bigger 42" Screen FTW).

EDIT: I just came upon a sollution, worked for 5 minutes and shut me down cause bypass isn't working but I think could solve the problem, I used CSV editing for all the hacks and made the dungeon without a CE attached to my process, it worked. But still need more testing with a extended period of time.