Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a bypass.

Discussion on Need a bypass. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a bypass.

I cannot find a working bypass, help?

(Neblar's is having some difficulty with the launcher and some more, and it doesn't work at all.)
Old 11/05/2009, 02:06   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Infernal-X View Post
I cannot find a working bypass, help?

(Neblar's is having some difficulty with the launcher and some more, and it doesn't work at all.)

Works for me. Even if it wasn't working you don't need to make a thread asking for a working one. Just wait for Nebular to Update a new bypasser. But that's not necessary since the bypasser is not having any difficulty with the launcher and what not and it does work.
Old 11/05/2009, 02:23   #3

OMG, i new a troller was going to come about this.

Keep on topic please.
Old 11/05/2009, 03:03   #4

Hmm you can try using No-Xign. It works for some, and doesn't for others. Maybe it will work for you =]

Old 11/05/2009, 23:19   #5

Lmao Infernal? Just because you cant handle the simplest task of using nebulars launcher doesnt mean it doesnt work. It works perfectly for everyone that uses it.... Well... Except you. That being said you think its still the launcher thats the problem? Thats funny.
Old 11/06/2009, 02:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
Lmao Infernal? Just because you cant handle the simplest task of using nebulars launcher doesnt mean it doesnt work. It works perfectly for everyone that uses it.... Well... Except you. That being said you think its still the launcher thats the problem? Thats funny.
+1 I love you 8gX, anyways Infernal if you can't double click a launcher attach dekaron.exe and use ur "hacks" then your clearly shouldn't be doing any sort of hacking at all.

P.S I did keep on topic, a mod should close. This is a useless thread, that has been answered already.
Old 11/06/2009, 12:14   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagipower View Post
+1 I love you 8gX, anyways Infernal if you can't double click a launcher attach dekaron.exe and use ur "hacks" then your clearly shouldn't be doing any sort of hacking at all.

P.S I did keep on topic, a mod should close. This is a useless thread, that has been answered already.
I dont know was this trade made before 5.1.8 update or after but the bypass realy dosent work anymore
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2009, 13:12   #8

Please don't flame this topic, there are still some known bugs/crashes in the ReXIGNation launcher and thats a fact.

It may be working for you but that doesn't mean it works for everyone and that doesn't aquires you to flame this topic.

@8gx, stop making useless posts, that doesn't help at all with what were doing here.
Old 11/06/2009, 13:16   #9

Kakkarot's right, it doesnt work. People are too rushy to get a new bypass so they make threads about it ^_^. People just need to learn how to be patient about it lol.
Old 11/06/2009, 17:06   #10

So, do we need to update the offsets or is the launcher itself? Or both?
Old 11/06/2009, 17:30   #11

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Both, mainly launcher
Old 11/06/2009, 18:22   #12

Well the launcher do the job until the client is logged on. But after a few seconds later the client disconnect from the server.

So i think it is the launcher and i have notice that every time 2moons get updated
you will need to renew the adresses in CE.

If there will be a new launcher realised by anyone ( if it's not only me having this problem ) then you have to find the right offset after your succesful logged into the game.

I dont ask anything to anyone to do for me. But if there is a link for new bypass or any thread that have more information about the problem i have plz let it know.

Thank you

btw: sorry for bad english.
Old 11/06/2009, 18:47   #13

from what i can see, i went to update my offsets...and they appeared the same as before the update. I believe its just the launcher only, because the offsets remain the same, and it disconnects from server shortly after logging my character into the game.
Old 11/07/2009, 00:00   #14

I get instant dc now.
Old 11/07/2009, 00:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
I dont know was this trade made before 5.1.8 update or after but the bypass realy dosent work anymore
Before the 5.1.8 Update just letting you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Infernal-X View Post
Please don't flame this topic, there are still some known bugs/crashes in the ReXIGNation launcher and thats a fact.

It may be working for you but that doesn't mean it works for everyone and that doesn't aquires you to flame this topic.

@8gx, stop making useless posts, that doesn't help at all with what were doing here.
8gX is only saying the truth and whose flaming, anyways its 5.1.8 Update and we do need a new bypass but just wait and check on Nebular's thread frequently.
Thanks
1 User