Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobs walk too far when vaccing.

Discussion on Mobs walk too far when vaccing. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mobs walk too far when vaccing.

I'm using csv files to vac hack and when i stop to kill the mobs, they scatter very far and then come back. Does anyone know which numbers in the info file i have to change to stop them from walking so far away?
Old 11/02/2009, 06:49   #2

Um really you can't do that without csv/winhex.

But what you can try is lowering your mob speed. This will make your mobs go a lil bit slower, as well as make it so that they dont go out as far
Old 11/02/2009, 06:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
dwMoveDelay if i remember right, is what keeps mobs closer to you.
Old 11/02/2009, 06:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
dwMoveDelay if i remember right, is what keeps mobs closer to you.
yes but isn't that only for like 5 seconds after you stop moving?
Old 11/02/2009, 07:13   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
yes but isn't that only for like 5 seconds after you stop moving?
what you mean 5 secs after you stop moving?

It should let mobs be only allowed with such and such distance from you, so they'll stay closer while you're running and when you stop they won't disappear/run out too far.