Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with vac editing using excel

Discussion on need help with vac editing using excel within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with vac editing using excel

1. Open: 2Moons\data\share\ai\info.csv
2. On box B2 (DwExploreRange...........for 101=SpiderLarva) change the 4 to 1000
3. On box C2 (DwSight........................for 101=SpiderLarva) change the 13 to 1000
4. On box D2 (DwPersuitRange...........for 101=SpiderLarva) change the 13 to 1000
5. On box F2 (DwExploreStandDelay...for 101=SpiderLarva) change the 2000 to 0
6. On box I2 (DwMoveDelay................for 101=SpiderLarva) change the 1000 to 1
7. On box Q2 (dwFollowTarget............for 101=SpiderLarva) change the 2 to 1000
8. Open: 2Moons\data\share\creature\monster.csv
9. On box AL2 (AIKey...........................for 101=SpiderLarva) change the 2 to 1

I did all this and the vac work fine all the monster fellow me but when i hit one of them they all run off can someone help me out please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AI & MS Excel
03/02/2010 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
Nabend zusammen, hat sich evtl schonmal wer mit "_ExcelReadCell" beschäftigt? hab das jetzt grade zum ersten mal in Benutzung und stehe grade vor dem Prob dass Excel startet sobald der befehl ausgeführt wird. Eigentlich geht es ja z.b. bei "fileread" dass die Datei nicht geöffnet werden muss damit die Daten gelesen werden können. Geht das iwi auch mit Excelfiles ohne diese zu öffnen? THX schonmal
CSV with excel question
10/23/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
im trying to do the no agro for crespo a,b,c read the tut that has been posted in hacks section, Can someone list the monsters for B,C. The tut says to use the search for the id of the monsters, but i dont know how using excel. Any help would be great. Or the list of monsters ;)
Excel und ein problem
06/28/2009 - General Coding - 11 Replies
Hey Leute! Mein Vater hat mich gestern vor eine Problemstellung gestellt, die ich lösen soll, doch ich weiß nicht wie ich es anfangen soll. Also, hier einmal eine Schilderung des Problems. Gegeben habe ich eine Excelliste mit, beispielsweise, Städten und deren Einwohnerzahl. Soweit ist alles in Ordnung ^^. So. Hier beginnt das Problem. Ich soll nun eine (evtl zoombare) Karte mit diesen Daten verknüpfen, sodass auf der Karte, wenn man mit der Maus über den Namen der Stadt fährt, ein...
CSV-Editing with MS Excel
02/29/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
OK I already know how to put the settings into columns: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7240/19831079l p5.jpg http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6280/65130611u d9.jpg Now I have the problem, I don't know how to put them together into the left column. But that's necessary, otherwise my game crashes. Hope you guys understood my problem. Thanks in advance :)
Frage Excel
01/07/2007 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Bitte keine Beleidigungen ich hab fast noch nie mit Excel gearbeitet Ich hab nurmal eine kurze Frage die mir Probleme bereitet. Hoffe mir kann jemand helfen. Ich poste einfach mal die ganze Aufgabe damit jeder nachvollziehen kann worum es geht: X.X.X.X <-- Eingabe IP in Dezimal X.X.X.X --> Automatische Ausgabe der Subnetmaske