Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I've deleted everything I've learned!!

Discussion on I've deleted everything I've learned!! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've deleted everything I've learned!!

So I got hold of a ct file..for more learning purposes, ran it on virus total and it looked ok, the normal false positives.Thinking back , I had been drinking a bit and may have missed something Now I have uninstalled and deleted all 2moons/dekaron programs...All!!! Running AVG and Malwarebyts scans and have nothing on my comp, malware or trojan wise...Havent been able to connect to 2moons in 3 days!!

Uploaded 2moons 3 times now and the only thing I see different from legit playing is a sucubus error while installing and a no connection after all updates..I have deleted everything I have learned and it sux *** cuz I still cant log in...faaaaack.

Any help would be awesome..thx.
Old 10/21/2009, 21:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Everything AV deletes is stored somewhere (Unless you manually deleted those files).
Do you have the log of those deleted files on AV?
You should Right click and see if there is a restore option available.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2009, 21:35   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Everything AV deletes is stored somewhere (Unless you manually deleted those files).
Do you have the log of those deleted files on AV?
You should Right click and see if there is a restore option available.
Agreed. Its usually stored in a "Hidden" folder.

@ DoubleDTheGreat, who the hell is Chloe? Oh and I agree with your ******' on the haters
Old 10/22/2009, 07:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
Agreed. Its usually stored in a "Hidden" folder.

@ DoubleDTheGreat, who the hell is Chloe? Oh and I agree with your ******' on the haters
A guy who pretend to be a girl (That way HE got moderator and many bullshit on a silkroad private server as well as lot of GIFTS), UNTIL, one day I decided to expose him and investigate his (HER) old forum accounts and came to a conclusion, that Chloe, the GIRL from Chicago is actually a 24 years old Male ****** from the UK.
So I wrote down a big *** thread, I left my phone number there, I never got the call, + Chloe never ever came back to the forum.
Old 10/22/2009, 10:49   #5

Yea all my files are backed up anyway its just that I cant for the life of me run the launcher now. It completes the update to 4.7.1 and stops running.
Guess Ill try some more in the morning.*** I've tried everything.
Old 10/22/2009, 11:53   #6

hmm, if the patch gets failed. PM me and il be happy to help you.