Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another problem (CE this time)

Discussion on Another problem (CE this time) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Another problem (CE this time)

Hey guys,

I've trouble with getting cheat engine to work with dekaron, when I start up dekaron I use the bypasser (nebular) and then start up CE. Then I go to process list and click on the dekaron.exe thingy but then I get the following error (see screenshot).
Am I doing something wrong? Like opening the wrong .exe or maybe I need something else before I can get it to work?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

Got it to work with an unpacked .exe but now when i have loaded my trainer and go ingame the following message keeps popping up every 30 seconds, also when i try to click the hotkey it gives me this message
Old 10/19/2009, 18:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifune1 View Post
Hey guys,

I've trouble with getting cheat engine to work with dekaron, when I start up dekaron I use the bypasser (nebular) and then start up CE. Then I go to process list and click on the dekaron.exe thingy but then I get the following error (see screenshot).
Am I doing something wrong? Like opening the wrong .exe or maybe I need something else before I can get it to work?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

Got it to work with an unpacked .exe but now when i have loaded my trainer and go ingame the following message keeps popping up every 30 seconds, also when i try to click the hotkey it gives me this message

Simply...
Take ReXIGNation v1.1 bypaser and open proces whit CE
Take one old script whit hacks and search for new offset and replace old ones

working for me all fine

hope its helpful
Old 10/19/2009, 18:13   #3

I ve got the hacks to work now but every 30 seconds or so I get that pop up while im playing. Dunno if its the offset.