Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not compatible with vista

Discussion on Not compatible with vista within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not compatible with vista

Hi guys... my other PC is running on vista and whenever I have my CE scripts turned on... it seems to crash a lot. I know the scripts are fine because my other PC is running on XP Pro sp3 and I hardly get crashes. Is anyone aware of this or has a solution/idea to what might be causing this? I am using Neb's reXIGNation v1.1 and CE 5.5.
Old 10/14/2009, 23:34   #2

Reported - Wrong Section

Post in Question/Discussion area next time.
Old 10/15/2009, 18:31   #3

I am runing win 7 and i barley get crashes, its very similar to vista but try to hack in less crowded places bc if u wall hack near pp that dont have wall hackl the game will crash sometimes. Also try lowering the speed of mod and urself.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any one..any wallhack compatible for vista
03/14/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
any give me the latest wall that can work with vista... thanks to the people who can post
Are there any hacks compatible with vista?
11/15/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Just wondering if ANY currently working hacks work with Vista :3 If there isn't, think I could join a hackers room ;p?
Multi Client for PW PH, Compatible in Vista?
03/11/2009 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
can anyone post here a multi client for pw ph which is compatible with windows vista, i need it badly..... please help.......
PW-I BOT That is compatible with windows vista
12/19/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
as title states: PW-I BOT That is compatible with windows vista i would appreciate anyone who can help me with this. i tried almost everything and nothing worked. thanks in advance to whoever helps solving my problem :rolleyes::cool:
Making hacks compatible with vista
12/07/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Creditz to rtem Do the steps above : 1. Right click on the injector. 2. Click properties. 3. Go to the compatibility tab. 4. Tick off box which Indicates " Run this program in compatibility mode for: " 5. Options of what you can run this in different types, select Windows XP (Service Pack 2) 6. Tick off the box in the Privilege Level saying " Run this program as an administrator. "