Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to not get caught

Discussion on How to not get caught within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to not get caught

I know this sounds noobish, but can someone PM me how you avoid getting caught? I haven't been caught yet, but I don't want to get banned T_T I just want to see what it's like to have wings. I do the sensible things, like stay out of peoples view, un-populated areas, gm-teleport soon as I see someone, vac in dungeons when applicable, etc. Is there anything else?
Old 10/09/2009, 05:34   #2

Have you try using the GM detect Script. I think its works since i am still not banned hehe. don;t level to fast stay with the group range is what i do :P. 40+ is the range right now i believe i see a lot of 40+ aks.
Old 10/09/2009, 05:42   #3

just dont make it look obvious.
If you have friends/guildies that dont know you hack then just keep it a secret and make up lies
Old 10/09/2009, 05:51   #4

Practice in the dungeon areas (without vacing ( untill you are at the boss anyway) cuz it will make you crash)

If you see somone keep going dont stop. Its when u stop (speed hacking) that u are visable so keep moving.

Make sure your speed hack is matched to the non aggro hack so they pass you up a lill tiny bit. That way you dont have to stop and let them catch up. (search editing speeds elsewhere in numerous places if this is a problem)

If you are caught killing mobs ( usually cuz u dont have skill hack yet) run a few steps away behind a wall or out of sight then stop for a split second, that willl update your postion to the new spot, then go a few more feet then stop again just for a split second and run away. That will give them the least amount of time to take a screen shot. W/e u do when u are caught, do not run far away for a long time. If you do, on thier screen you are just standing there looking like a hacker with all this loot around you.

If you are just low level under 100 still then kill mobs off map. Thats a good way to get exp and the only ones who usually see are hackers so its much safer to kill off map. But on python and maze , tomb, aqua espially ruins and space, you want the drops. Hopefully by then you have got the routine down.

Dont change your settings, arange inventory, or stand still in plain view. If you have to make an adjustment do it in the black areas or off map. I always run out of room, and the biggest thing is thowing away a sword for an argate or mavic. Do it while you run, or off map. Just remeber make adjustments so they cant see you.

Dont hack on your main. If you got a lvl 120 guy with 4 backpacks a costume with full on +7 gear dont be a retard and start hacking on him. I got a mage to lvl 140 in a month using plus 0 or +4 gear. Its just too easy to lvl these days w/ CE. Enjoy your main the way he is, Make some other toon that would be usefull to you (for farming or pvping) and risk that toon.

Test out your hacks on a fresh account in low population areas. Make a new gmail, use that for a new account. Do your testing on that for a week or so. Make sure you got you hacks down, and that xingcode isnt auto banning people before using more valuable toons.

Have stash accounts that don’t hack. Put your argates and mavs, your dil and valuable shit on an account that never ever hacked.

Don’t afk. LOL sounds stupid right but it happens. Go to char select screen off map if u need to afk. Your hacks will still be active when go back in game.

Don’t do df legit, or DF hacking either for that matter. People will get to know your name, see your level, and get mad when you pass them up. People will know U hack even if they don’t see you doing it because they see who goes in and comes out. Even if they don’t see you come out they can see you go in. I got kicked form a guild for leveling too fast lol.

An argument for not hacking DF: Even though those magmitas are awfully good, many times you crash if you load too many. Sometimes you get killed becuase a real player comes too close and your non aggro stops working. Maybe you get cuaght grabbing treasure when you think everyone else is dead already. Most people start to line up for df 30 min early, thats 30 min u could be hacking the maze, lots of good drops there. Dont you hate waitign for DF to start? Besides, its nice and quiet when everyone else is at df. Also I really like hackers who show a lil class and don’t frack up everyone else’s game who are playing legit. So Please don’t hack DF.

If you do decide to hack DF, do it with 4 hacker friends and make sure no one is on your team who isn't hacking. Hack DF all the way or not at all.

Same goes for joining a guild; Don’t do it. They’ll see your name and the last thing you want is people asking questions why you got 25 levels in one week. They get mad when u pass them up. Theoretically all it takes is one credible complaint and Game hi or acclame to do a log check and you could be done. That being said, most people dont get banned.

My last tip is have a name that’s hard to type. Long names that have numbers and letters caps and lower case are best or even special chars (where allowed). The worst thing in the world is to have a short easy to recognize name that the whole server knows who you are, and they are kicking you out of a DF party cuz someone says you are a hacker. That being said don’t have a name that’s blatantly deceptive. I saw some guy named IiiIIiiliiIiiI (something like that), looks cool, hard to type, but it's over the top, and violates the TSL, which will get you banned

So GL and Have Fun Hacking

Press thanks if you enjoyed my article

Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/09/2009, 06:28   #5

Finally with some brain...