Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

having trouble updating my bot

Discussion on having trouble updating my bot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
having trouble updating my bot

ok so im pretty sure this is the right section to ask this but can any1 help me update my bot i have Tzphqy 1.8.3 i have the version.dat already but i cant seem to find the ip's of the servers and i could not find a tutorial on how to find them. The servers are still showing abaddon,Trieste if any1 can help thx a lot
Old 10/03/2009, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
U cant update the bot, it wont work
Old 10/03/2009, 19:43   #3

ah ok thx
Old 10/03/2009, 21:58   #4

elite*gold: 120
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zieg800 View Post
ok so im pretty sure this is the right section to ask this but can any1 help me update my bot i have Tzphqy 1.8.3 i have the version.dat already but i cant seem to find the ip's of the servers and i could not find a tutorial on how to find them. The servers are still showing abaddon,Trieste if any1 can help thx a lot
Upload the version.dat file and send me the link to it and i'll see if i can finally get this bot going again

im sure it's just changing a few files around
Old 10/04/2009, 00:35   #5

man hacking is already killing the game but botting, those 2 combine n it become the previous version
Old 10/04/2009, 05:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpot View Post
man hacking is already killing the game but botting, those 2 combine n it become the previous version
Its a Hacking forum.. , but don't worry Spaz don't got what it takes to make bot my opinion. If you want someone to get it working ask Nebular or maybe Neb's already working on it. I think 2Moons is better off without the bots tho.
Old 10/04/2009, 07:16   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazman6117 View Post
Upload the version.dat file and send me the link to it and i'll see if i can finally get this bot going again

im sure it's just changing a few files around
U cant, i tryed that all day, the bot just lags like hell and does nothing then crashes if u click anything
Old 10/04/2009, 17:03   #8

plz no more bots there so annoying when vacing the monsters can aggro you/wont follow you, its finally ******* easy to lvl without these gay **** ppl afk botting in python