Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wat hacks r most popular?

Discussion on wat hacks r most popular? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wat hacks r most popular?

ok, so between CE and .csv.... i would like to make a vote XD

.csv

CE

the bypass doesnt really matter hehehe

i use CE

*i forgot to add a poll XD*
Old 10/03/2009, 06:52   #2

Hmm well i suppose alot of people use the trainer but one clicks arent aloud :P many people use wall hack and Vac/Nonagro hack.
Old 10/03/2009, 07:26   #3

elite*gold: 20
depends what is being done with CE but CE will generally make your client slower then if you used .csv. cause say if you're using VAC script in CE that adds so many more bytes then there is in the normal process plus having CE open is an extra process for your computer to handle. though more can be done with CE.

though this would usually not be a noticeable difference.
Old 10/03/2009, 07:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
depends what is being done with CE but CE will generally make your client slower then if you used .csv. cause say if you're using VAC script in CE that adds so many more bytes then there is in the normal process plus having CE open is an extra process for your computer to handle. though more can be done with CE.

though this would usually not be a noticeable difference.
As Crow Said, Vac, Non Aggro, and Maybe Wall hack since they were the first and most used hacks for 2moons when u seen vac hackers around.
Old 10/03/2009, 07:56   #5

well being that i know alot about ce i would say lots of ppl would use ce bcuz its easy to use giving u know how to use it. as for quality of hacking i would say since im now learning crc/csv i would say csv is better hacking material also giving u know what ur doing

my vote in ce for popularity
but
my vote in csv for quality

Old 10/03/2009, 07:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix357 View Post
well being that i know alot about ce i would say lots of ppl would use ce bcuz its easy to use giving u know how to use it. as for quality of hacking i would say since im now learning crc/csv i would say csv is better hacking material also giving u know what ur doing

my vote in ce for popularity
but
my vote in csv for quality

Back in the Day, it was CSV Aka Usa Folder that we used to make our hacks, CE Really didn't come till 2Moons Expedition when someone found out how to hack using that which made stuff a lot more easier and thats how CE has more popularity atm and csv more quality cause you can edit things like skill or any hack easier then trying to find a address no ones going to post.
Old 10/03/2009, 08:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagipower View Post
Back in the Day, it was CSV Aka Usa Folder that we used to make our hacks, CE Really didn't come till 2Moons Expedition when someone found out how to hack using that which made stuff a lot more easier and thats how CE has more popularity atm and csv more quality cause you can edit things like skill or any hack easier then trying to find a address no ones going to post.
ya helps if u know the hex addresses :P but once u have the hex such as skill hack delay/attack u pretty much have em till they alter the client entirely which i dout gamehi will do
Old 10/03/2009, 08:25   #8

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
USA folder hacks.... Wasint that Easy Hack?
(i remember that easy hack was my first hack)
Old 10/03/2009, 08:29   #9

Quote:
As Crow Said, Vac, Non Aggro, and Maybe Wall hack since they were the first and most used hacks for 2moons when u seen vac hackers around.

i think he wants us to choose between either CE or .csv which we like better not what actual hacks we like best.

anyways i personally prefer CE just cause its less of a hassle to get working/use.
Old 10/03/2009, 08:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
i think he wants us to choose between either CE or .csv which we like better not what actual hacks we like best.

anyways i personally prefer CE just cause its less of a hassle to get working/use.
yeah I kinda noticed that :P

@ waidas been a while since i've seen you active and easy hack was made by somebody to automatically setup the usa folder and stuff so yea it is basically.
Old 10/03/2009, 08:40   #11

I loved WinHex editing, was like pro in it lol...however now I like CE more
Old 10/03/2009, 11:45   #12

CE hack existed back in the csv years, but it wasn't like now, with so many hacks and perfected them for ce as well

i thikn that with csv ppl needed to work a little bit more, but the 1 click hacks destroyed it

now that it can be done again, its just easier to put in a script and voila skill hack for every skill, rather than change manually each skill....

i do find, however, that vac hack is easier in csv, as you do hack only in a specific map (at least i do), and you don't need to turn on/off the hack everytime you pass by a map...
Old 10/03/2009, 19:46   #13

elite*gold: 120
Cool

I would have to say i like csv files better than CE

I use wallhack / auto pots / zoom / shop / vac / non agro / invis run speed / Teleport location for Tomb and Cursed maze.....all with the csv's

and load up CE for the minimap teleport hack and skill hacks