Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Return scroll

Discussion on Return scroll within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Return scroll

hey guys, im new so pls dont blame me for any possible mistakes ive made.
im messing with dek infernal atm but got caught which means im in the hacker jail.
i wonder if there is any possiblity to unlock the return scroll block cuz i read somewhere we can change some value from 0 to 1 in order to get it working again.

thank you for any suggestions.

peace
Old 09/15/2009, 14:02   #2

yea probably there is if u are a gm of that server but if u aren't forget that account and make another
Old 09/15/2009, 17:27   #3

I believe you can't, just start over or play another server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB and reverse return scroll
12/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target". I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.:mofo: Thanks!
SibiBot !!! Return scroll
12/21/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Zzz my character is using return scroll everytime it obtains one... i turned off return to town if meet gm, i put return to town if hp,mp is below 1000 and i put no check mark on return to town if inventory full help me please *FIXED* thanks to -Chernobyl, You have my appreciation
Picked up -49 return scroll(s)
06/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I got a bug either its agbot or sro , whenever i pickup a elixir or return scroll or pots it says -49 or -48 items -.- and when i pick it up it doenst shows in storage that i picked up. Anyone could help me with this? (=
why cant i use return scroll?
09/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi everyone, i dunno why that i cannot use return scroll anymore. The first time i use the bot and it can use return scroll, but i dunno since when i can't use return scroll it always say: "The requested order cannot be carried out" even if i just right click on the scroll. Please help i am sick of die and back to town for my loop =( thanks guys!
Error return scroll
04/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi i want to know what happens if i use return scroll its says cannot blablabla order