Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Global brand new server?

Discussion on Dekaron Global brand new server? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/25/2009, 12:41   #76

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported for bumping
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS dekaron global siz server dil
05/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
I give dekaron global dil for G1 credits from gamerfirst games company 8 000 G1 = 10 $ = 250 mil dil 1 200 G1 = 15 $ = 500 mil dil 1 600 G1 = 20 $ = 750 mil dil 2 000 G1 = 25 $ = 999 mil dil
Global Dekaron Server Helion!DIL
12/05/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 18 Replies
Hello guys! I am quitting the server Helion and want to sell my dil now! At the moment i have 900kk and i want to sell it! Tell me how much dil you want and how much euro are you willing to pay for it! So leave your offers! Have fun or add me in icq:398-675-077 greetings generalg3 ok guys i will start....... I think 100kk=30€ i will give the dil after the paymnet thank you
WTB ak axe +9(lv.130) on Helion (EU) Server - Global Dekaron
10/21/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
on Helion (EU) Server - Global Dekaron.for axe +9 (ak)(lv.130) I pay via paypal.Delivery will be after the payment had done. The gloves have to be delivered directly after the payment had done. The gloves can be delivered by Dekaron-ING-Mail-System. I would prefer directly deliver from char to char to avoid any misunderstanding in letters and numbers in the char-name. If the seller donīt deliver the gloves in a appropiate time the payment will be taken back and the deal is canceled.
Dekaron Equilibrium [Brand New Server!]
05/27/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 27 Replies
Equilibrium Gaming Equilibrium Gaming now presents Dekaron to its roster of games. As you may know RF-Equilibrium the biggest RF Pserver and most balanced among them all now has added a Dekaron pserver. Among its already great qualities of a great GM team, hardworking dev's, superior player and community support you can expect the same on Dekaron and even more! The server's are brand spanking new with hardware able to handle massive player load to lessen the lag and increase...