Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To wall hack or to not wall hack is the question.

Discussion on To wall hack or to not wall hack is the question. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To wall hack or to not wall hack is the question.

Do you guys prefer wall hacking with vac or not wall hacking while vac'ing?

I'm asking this because there are some major pros and cons of each.

Pros of wall hack:
-Less chance of getting caught

Cons:
-If you are caught wall hacking by some other wall hacker or someone else that just zoomed out at an angle, you are basically SCREWED. Cause if they submit that screen shot there is a 99% chance you'll get banned since you are clearly out of the map.

Pros of not wall hacking:
-You can defend your case if someone catches you, say things like "No you are the one hacking and just trying to frame me".

Cons:
-More chance of being caught
-The game community will hate you.

So what do you guys prefer?
Old 09/13/2009, 06:43   #2

Received Thanks: 1,435
the banning people only ban if the person who submitted the screen shot didn't wipe out his name.

so you would only be banned if the hacker that took a Screen shot of you had like, kamikaze tendencies lol.
Old 09/13/2009, 16:59   #3

me i will select wallhacking with vac
Old 09/13/2009, 17:05   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337PJ View Post

Pros of wall hack:

Cons:
-If you are caught wall hacking by some other wall hacker or someone else that just zoomed out at an angle, you are basically SCREWED. Cause if they submit that screen shot there is a 99% chance you'll get banned since you are clearly out of the map.

-You can defend your case if someone catches you, say things like "No you are the one hacking and just trying to frame me".

Cons:

I really doubt that someone can actualy react to a wallhacker (find "PrtSc"<print screen button ) if ur not a total reatart and stand in a wall near a legit

speed hack + far side of the map = screw everything

I rest my case
Old 09/14/2009, 01:32   #5

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
even with pretty much harder evidence like you in midle of a group that contains 99 mobs can easely slide, beacuse acclaim just dosent care.

(my friend got his bots caught and they were ip banned along with the accounts that he actualy plays with, all he did was yell at them and they just gave it back, so dont be so scared if someone actualy gets a SS of you)
Old 09/14/2009, 03:45   #6

I say use wall hacking when needed and possible. Especially if a party of 4 lvl 80's **** you off in castor 2. Sit on top of a mountain and LISTEN TO EM CRY!!!
Old 10/23/2010, 13:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337PJ View Post

Pros of wall hack:

Cons:

Cons:

how can i use a wallhack ?
Old 10/23/2010, 14:10   #8

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported bumping old threads
Old 10/23/2010, 14:43   #9

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958