Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about error after today's patch

Discussion on Question about error after today's patch within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/29/2009, 19:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
there's also a thread that drako put together which has every public link on it, including the CRC bypass
Yeah but his bypass link leads me to leviathen's thread which you said is a no-no

can someone upload the dekaron.exe real quick please? I tried using repair but it didn't work.
Old 08/29/2009, 19:24   #17

elite*gold: 20
oh, well don't use Drako's then. find my release "Fastest Mass Spawn" and that will take you to Neb's CRC bypass
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 19:32   #18

@Cloudstrife01235: whether you use his launcher or not should not be determined by their subjective evaluation of said person. the question of using his launcher or a different crc launcher is entirely irrelevant to your problem as they serve the same purpose. i had your problem for awhile and i did a clean install of everything. if you havent already done so, you should try it as your situation warrants an attempt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 19:33   #19

Quote:
oh, well don't use Drako's then. find my release "Fastest Mass Spawn" and that will take you to Neb's CRC bypass
Yeah i found that. But i'm still missing the dekaron.exe

I went and clicked repair on 2moons but it got inturrupted because i'm missing '2moonsexpedition.exe' and then deleted my dekaron.exe all together..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnies View Post
@Cloudstrife01235: whether you use his launcher or not should not be determined by their subjective evaluation of said person. the question of using his launcher or a different crc launcher is entirely irrelevant to your problem as they serve the same purpose. i had your problem for awhile and i did a clean install of everything. if you havent already done so, you should try it as your situation warrants an attempt.
I'm trying one more thing. If that doesn't work i'll do a reinstall. But just a question. If i move all my csv files to another folder, uninstall 2moons and reinstall, will putting those csv files back into the data folder do the same thing as unpacking the pak files again? because i don't wanna re-do my vacs n stuff.
Old 08/29/2009, 19:45   #20

yes, if you copy your CSV's and then replace them after the reinstall, it will work just the same as before
Old 08/29/2009, 19:50   #21

@Cloudstrife01235: i backed up the csv files i edited, most notably maplist and the mob spawn files. i overwrote the default files with those. if you uninstall the game, you wont have your csv or crc files removed. i elected to do a complete install to guarantee success. it took about 1 hour but it worked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 20:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnies View Post
@Cloudstrife01235: i backed up the csv files i edited, most notably maplist and the mob spawn files. i overwrote the default files with those. if you uninstall the game, you wont have your csv or crc files removed. i elected to do a complete install to guarantee success. it took about 1 hour but it worked.
Alright. Im in the middle of it. Hopefully i won't have to come back T_T

EDIT : I had to come back. This is what i did :

I moved all of my csv folders out. I removed 2moons via add or remove programs. Then, i downloaded the 2moons installer, installed 2moons, and i put my csv file folders back into the data folder. I then proceeded to go into shadow.txt, changed the packIO to 0, and used neb's CRC bypass launcher and opened dekaron.exe with it.

Went into login screen, char select, went to log in...

'Invalid Client - Please Reinstall.'

Fail.

EDIT 2 : Ok. I just tried using the CRC Bypass to launch dekaron even WITH the original .pak files after editing packIO back to 1, and i still got that error. So that means it's the bypass, right? I'm using neb's CRC Bypass 2.0... if that' wrong can someone point me in the right direction please?
Old 08/29/2009, 21:00   #23

for Neb's bypass to work, you need to load a legit game first. That puts the CRC folder inside your Data folder. Then, when the game goes to do the CRC, the bypass tells it to look inside the CRC folder. What it finds there is good, and the game loads.

Using edited CSV's will make the CRC folder have the wrong information, which will fail the CRC.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2009, 21:05   #24

Quote:
for Neb's bypass to work, you need to load a legit game first. That puts the CRC folder inside your Data folder. Then, when the game goes to do the CRC, the bypass tells it to look inside the CRC folder. What it finds there is good, and the game loads.

Using edited CSV's will make the CRC folder have the wrong information, which will fail the CRC.
EDITTT : WORKEDDD

Thanks a lot for your help guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2009, 04:39   #25

Quote:

LOL i was with same issue... thank you! Didnt know that part i need run original first... we become soo greedy in just hacking and lvling in hurry.. and forget the legit ones..! xD

(+)thks!
Old 08/30/2009, 11:04   #26

Hey, I've been new to this recently, hence no posts and no thanks, but I'll start giving thanks when I find something that works.
I had working cheats from a friend right before this update. (4.6.30). Once the update came out, I got the 'Invalid Client - Please Reinstall' ****. So, I reinstalled the game, and my hacks, using leviathans thread. It keeps giving me the same error. I scrolled through this thread and found the link to neb's fix... but I tried it and it still didn't work.

I'm down to these steps.

Fresh install
Fully Update game
Extract launcher.exe and nocrc.dll (or something like that) into bin folder.
Launch using launcher.exe
Login
Character Select

That's as far as I get. When I choose the character and I hit connect, "Invalid Client - Please Reinstall"

Anything on help for this?
Old 08/30/2009, 11:07   #27

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
U need to Install the game, then drop the crc stuff in the bin, and only THEN update the game