Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling hacks- Have quit 2Moons

Discussion on Selling hacks- Have quit 2Moons within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling hacks- Have quit 2Moons

NVM NOT QUITTING
Old 08/26/2009, 23:45   #2

you can find all of those for free here, just use search , dumb ***
Old 08/27/2009, 00:47   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by badass123 View Post
you can find all of those for free here, just use search , dumb ***
exactly what i was about to say, lol
Old 08/27/2009, 02:08   #4

Not really idiot(s), some you may have somewhere but most you do not and most are noobs who dont know how to replace offsets, edit scripts to perfection, deep memory hack and ****, plus i have exclusive hacks like shield hack, teleport hack, and super speed.
Old 08/27/2009, 02:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsegods View Post
Not really idiot(s), some you may have somewhere but most you do not and most are noobs who dont know how to replace offsets, edit scripts to perfection, deep memory hack and ****, plus i have exclusive hacks like shield hack, teleport hack, and super speed.
shield hack is easy, teleport hack.. idk what kinda teleport ur talking bout.. 0:0? or r u talkin bout looking in cheat engine, taking ur location, and freezing value to a diff number? or clicking on a map and transporting there, or transporting 2 a diff person, or transporting 2 higher level maps.., and super speed, LOL, just change the script so its a larger number...
Old 08/27/2009, 03:09   #6

Its funny cause I offer all those hacks in a thread in Black Market for half the price lol.
Old 08/27/2009, 04:04   #7

Quote:
Not really idiot(s), some you may have somewhere but most you do not and most are noobs who dont know how to replace offsets, edit scripts to perfection, deep memory hack and shit, plus i have exclusive hacks like shield hack, teleport hack, and super speed.

im gonna take a guess and say you don't edit your scripts to perfection either. since all those things you listed are either already public or have been public before once or a few times, i don't even think any of it is even your own work (changing a few values such as speed etc. does not count as your own work).
for anyone whos thinking of buying these hacks please don't here are the links for most of them.

and thats from just a few seconds of searching only a few i didn't find, but they should still be there if you just search a lil harder. only one i know shouldn't be here is skill hack, but still i really doubt you're desperate enough to pay $20 just for skill hack.

oh and wrong section.
Old 08/27/2009, 05:21   #8

Sorry to hear another person is leaving, but as others said... most of these things are public, or findable with a little digging. If people can't figure out how to do the rest, they probably don't DESERVE to know the rest, and will most likely end up falling under the category of the idiots who abuse it in stupid manners, like vaccing in the middle of people in DF, skillhacking blatantly in Heiharp PVP or similar situations.

Don't feed the morons like that. Please. x.x
Old 08/27/2009, 05:23   #9

do u accept foodstamps?
Old 08/28/2009, 10:21   #10

Quote:
NVM NOT QUITTING
lol =))
i know a friend that does this at 2-3 days ...
Old 08/28/2009, 21:13   #11

lol, he changed it because he realizes that nobody is going to give him money for his public hacks, haha. He tried to scam people and got owned.