Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron game crash Avalon

Discussion on Dekaron game crash Avalon within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Post Dekaron game crash Avalon

Hi all

Can anyone help me? plz because the game crash on Avalon all the time i am trying to go Aqua but it don't let me go there because in Avalon its stop me i am useing CE can any 1 explaing to me ? plz.

What happen to me today i sow one noob hacker he was useing wallhack and i thought he will help me to put my summ in Aqua and i did talk to him then i gave it to him to put my summ on Aqua what he did he tok my dill 1mil what a noob i was asking him for help i don't play that mach Dekaron anymore but just to see some thing in Aqua.

By the way if some on can do that for me i will gave you 5 coppers just to put my summ from Avalon to Aqua thx.
Old 08/25/2009, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Explain which hacks do u use before u are trying to get into aquarius and is the name of the map correct u using for wall hack?
BTW are you always going to ask some1 to get u to aquarius and give 5 coppers each time u get killed or spent all mana pots??
Old 08/25/2009, 23:53   #3

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by llHackerll View Post
Hi all

Can anyone help me? plz because the game crash on Avalon all the time i am trying to go Aqua but it don't let me go there because in Avalon its stop me i am useing CE can any 1 explaing to me ? plz.

What happen to me today i sow one noob hacker he was useing wallhack and i thought he will help me to put my summ in Aqua and i did talk to him then i gave it to him to put my summ on Aqua what he did he tok my dill 1mil what a noob i was asking him for help i don't play that mach Dekaron anymore but just to see some thing in Aqua.

By the way if some on can do that for me i will gave you 5 coppers just to put my summ from Avalon to Aqua thx.

you need maphack + wallhack....and both can be found on the forum FOR FREE

find CE script for maphack on forum and enable it

as for wallhack use requies.mac, Avalon.mac, Undersea.mac

if you dont know how, use this video tutorial
Old 08/27/2009, 07:00   #4

Hey i have the same problem

i use wall hack for avalon and become dc i doesnt use wallhack for avalon i can go xD
i dont know why but its ok xD^^
Old 08/27/2009, 11:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid1993 View Post
Hey i have the same problem

i use wall hack for avalon and become dc i doesnt use wallhack for avalon i can go xD
i dont know why but its ok xD^^
that is beacuse u use avalon.mac to scan for adress, but you must use Avalon.mac instead
Old 09/01/2009, 11:43   #6

yes that is tru you don't have to search avalon.mac bat its Avalon.mac now i can go Aqua is just the leters a-A.
Old 09/01/2009, 12:02   #7

Quote:
yes that is tru you don't have to search avalon.mac bat its Avalon.mac now i can go Aqua is just the leters a-A.
i know xD i just told you that
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2009, 16:24   #8

Yeh you told me but i didnt sow it the laters a-A thats why
Old 09/01/2009, 17:06   #9

Quote:
Yeh you told me but i didnt sow it the laters a-A thats why