Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

binkw32.dll error

Discussion on binkw32.dll error within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
binkw32.dll error

Ok i read a lot of threads where i hear stuff like this sorry if tis thread is useless but it might helps some people so that you don't always have to re-install your 2moons game. most errors you get in 2moons during hacking is this binkw32.dll error you see what happens is that it suspicously gets deleted from your 2moons/bin folder to simply prevent this from always happening make a backup binkw32.dll put itsomewhere where u will remember so the next time u get the error you can add that one there to your C:/programm/Acclaim/2moons/Bin folder . hope i helpd osme people here on how to stop that annoying error .
Old 08/23/2009, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
The biggest frequency of the binkw32.dll errors happen when people try to run dekaron.exe in some other folders than the bin folder .

Conclusion: Put the dekaron.exe always to bin before you're trying to launch it.
Old 08/23/2009, 18:16   #3

Well this is quite helpful for people who will get that error and frantically do a search for it. I know it took me forever to find any mention of the file back when I started getting issues with the Binkster. :]

My only suggestion would be punctuation, but then again I'm a compulsive grammar hoe.
Old 08/23/2009, 18:39   #4

Download this, copy it to dekaron.exe"s folder
Old 08/23/2009, 22:02   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
# moved