Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QUESTiON ABOUT SPEEDHACK

Discussion on QUESTiON ABOUT SPEEDHACK within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
QUESTiON ABOUT SPEEDHACK

WHY iS iT THAT EVERYTiME i TRY TO USE SPEEDHACK, i ALWAYS GOT DC? iS THERE ANY FiLE i NEED TO CHANGE FOR ME TO USE SPEEDHACK WiTHOUT ANY PROBLEM? THERE iS ALSO 1 PROBLEM i NEED TO ASK SOME HELP FROM YOU GUYS. WHEN i TURN ON THE SPEEDHACK ON MY CE, THERE iS SOMETHiNG POPPiNG UP ON MY SCREEN SAYS, UNABLE TO iNJECT .DLL FiLE. WHAT KiND OF FiLE iS THiS? CAN ANYONE TELL ME AND GIVE ME THE LiNK OF THAT .DLL FiLE i MUST iNJECT SO THAT i COULD USE MY SPEEDHACK? THANKS!
Old 08/10/2009, 18:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE GUYS, iF YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE SOLUTiON TO MY PROBLEM, TELL ME ASAP. THANKS!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about speedhack
09/04/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Whats the procedure to make a simple speedhack? Somebody who knows could tell?
QUESTION ABOUT SPEEDHACK ..
07/16/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies
AKET PO MERON PRIN SPEEDHACKER KLA KO DETECTED N PRO MERON PRIN PNO KYA UN PRA NDE MDETECT?!? T_T HELP ME IF YOU KNOW ..
SPEEDHACK QUESTION (noob)
06/24/2009 - Cabal Online - 11 Replies
when using speedhack, it dc right? in my experience, i used to kill rota, but i failed.. even im using map fusion, DS + PF, when i hit rota w/ speedhack(which is located near grocer) and i DC, reconect, spawns at dummy, when i go back to rota's location, its HP is full again.. arrghh my question : so, how do other players kill bosses like pluma, rota, etc.. ?
Question About SpeedHack
06/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
After using speedhack for awhile...I turn it off Just so i can play in jail. when i log on with Speedhack OFF, it seems so big...like zoomed in. i cant really remember the default size..but it looks pretty zoomed in (big). Can anyone tell me why? or help me solve this problem?
SpeedHack Question:
05/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Spell casting. I've noticed a bit of a difference, like .5 of a second faster. I wanted to know if this is true or I'm just imagining this... (Tested with Nado in TGs and in the realm)