Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VAC -> Crespo D/C

Discussion on VAC -> Crespo D/C within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VAC -> Crespo D/C

Hi All!

i play dekaron and the hacks are working fine! Vac,non agro,auto pot,speedhack
but when i put vac on in CRESPO DUNGEON (and it so handfull in the dungeon) i will crash fast so i cant finish it ,,,

i got a good pc so dunno whats the problem, somebody knows what to do?

Thanks in advance
Old 07/13/2009, 15:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
well,alot of ppl dc in dung when use vac,try using nonagro....or if u use ce hacks i heard that winhex hack re more stable (u ll dc less) then ce ones...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crespo C/B/A
01/12/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
Heey all, Ive been in crespo multiple times with my lvl 68 Segnale, but everytime during my run I get a dc ( succeded 1 time :D ) Now I was wondering about how do you gys do it? Im reading so much about crespo for example: spawnhacks, fast lvling guides and so on. If you got some nice info dont hessistate to post! :D Thanks in advance.
Crespo.
12/06/2009 - Dekaron - 29 Replies
To do the Crespo lvl 60 dungeon, it says you need a party. So how do people go there and get mass levels from Laiden and make heaps of money when the majority of players that are there don't agree with hacking? Cause I really wanna do it but it sucks I need a party, how do you guys do it?
Vac in Crespo Dg (need help)
06/13/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
So i'm using Ce and this configuration, mobs speed at lvl 2 http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/211095-uce-guide-2moons-wor king-vac-wall-hack-speed-hack-auto-pots.html I'm also using speed hack and wallhack So when i enter Dungeon, i can reach the place where you nee to kill 80 zombies, but when i pass the portal, my game crash, i tried to go there withut going in the portal and it worked, but every monster where everywhere. how could i fix this? ...
Crespo bot
06/06/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
is there any bot for crespo dungeon , i tried with search but didn't found anything , or is this underground ...if there a thread pls give me the link
how to get to crespo
11/01/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Do i go to fov coors(0,0), or is it another map that i have to go to?