Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dekaron class????

Discussion on dekaron class???? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dekaron class????

The total 6class bays 7class the method which does there to make be will be able to select to inform this will be able to select to the class creation window
Old 07/12/2009, 17:37   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
wrong section i think, i dont understand it....
Old 07/12/2009, 19:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
What do you mean ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what is the best class to grind metin2 yang(class selection guide for newbies)
07/07/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Again, I am using Enligsh. So if you cant read it well, just turn to google online translation. If i am supposed to say or answer what is the best class for grinding metin2 yang in Metin2, of course the most efficiently, i strongly recommand the Warrior, and promote to Sword Warrior at level 5. This class has both high defense and attack, as well as great area attack skill and control skill(I mean the stun skill). I recommend the BM sura as your second choice,because he has the sweetest...
Best pvp class in 2moons/dekaron.
03/10/2011 - Dekaron - 34 Replies
What do you think? Who is the best class for pvp?I wanted to know what you think becaues i want to make a good character for pvp:)
[Difference Dekaron] Name,Lvl and Class
01/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello all, As the title says, post your Name, Lvl and Class. I hope to see more people there as it has a very low population atm -,- EDIT: Oops, ill start off shall I lol! Name: 2AaroN6 (wouldn't let me have Aaron26) Lvl: Currently lvl 70
New Dekaron PS Will Add New Skill And New Class..
01/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
^^
Dekaron New Class - Aloken
07/07/2008 - Dekaron - 16 Replies
In game screenshots from Dekaron Koreea (website) More news in 20 days :D http://i27.tinypic.com/dhaih2.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/s65d0x.jpg