Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VAC Hack - Small Problem

Discussion on VAC Hack - Small Problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VAC Hack - Small Problem

Hello,

Well the VAC is nice and im very thankful for it elivepvp ftw

But when I get the monsters they have a large running radius so my AOE attack misses most of them.

How can this be fixed?
Old 07/04/2009, 23:20   #2

Anyone can help me?

The NON-Agro makes them run a long distance then come back then run away then come back :|
Old 07/08/2009, 05:32   #3

Yea I am havin the same problem too, till now there seems like no fix for this =)
Old 07/08/2009, 13:32   #4

elite*gold: 1
download only my hack and follow my steps and it will be fixed thanks me if i help ( the link is in my profile)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anybody Help with small problem
09/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i have aproblem with the compose person, some 1 talked about this before it the auto compose http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/221127-auto-composing-tool.html how can we prevent this by adding a random code like funhacker said in that post. how do we add this feature, i think this might help other also, if u can help plz do as auto composers are really upsetting Pservers.
Small Problem
08/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I've got problem...When I'm trying to run silkroad I'm getting communicate that the srver is undergoin inspection or updates...That's strange because I don't see any info on silkroadonline.net that the server is off today... I've downloaded and installed SRO normally without patching any media pk2 or trying to run client with bot...
Another small problem
05/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Through 1000, I downloaded all from 1-2 hours, but now that I want to create an account, and go even on the official site I can not create the account as saying that there is an error in the e-mail, someone would know ? Or could give me some accounts superfluous? XD To write I use Google XD :p
Small Problem But ..
05/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey .. After Silkroad Done updating I got Problem with Bot .. When i press start its Get to Lag when Loading to enter the Game
Small Problem.
04/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I recently downloaded CO because my old compy had died. I installed and it is only a icon on my desktop (Double click it and CO screen comes up). It isn't a file. I used macros all the time but don't think it is possible like this. Can anyone tell me wth is wrong with my conquer so I can use macroz again? Thanks. :cry: