Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SHUT UP PEOPLE

Discussion on SHUT UP PEOPLE within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
SHUT UP PEOPLE

come on people can u work something out on ur own?
couse everyday i see this "how to do this?" "How to do that?" "that crashes me!" "need help!" "TzPhQy problem", etc.
could u stop posting and start reading?
every1 wants to have something without doing something, tutorials are all over the place, so no need for spam in random threads.
lol what does unpacked dekaron have to do with ur hacks failing or u pc crashing, or the fact that u cant update ur bot?!?!?!
-NOTHING
So dont do that kind of stuff.
Couse everytime 2moon's updates a flood of noob's rolles in spamming and acting like ur run the place!

*sigh*..... waidas123
Old 06/22/2009, 10:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
even though i agree and many others probably agree with you too, saying this isn't gonna change anything sadly :/
Old 06/22/2009, 10:30   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
they should make it a closed comunity, like some torrent sites
Old 06/22/2009, 10:30   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
even though i agree and many others probably agree with you too, saying this isn't gonna change anything sadly :/
my words
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sr proxy shut down
08/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hi guys my sr proxy shuts down with in 5 mins in game im playing swsro 2
Gordons Shut down of 1.3.0
06/29/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Sad to report Gordon most likely will shut down 1.3.0 for a while :mad: they also if u had not noticed this morning shut down their site But fear not heres a hack and a vidio i made :handsdown: YouTube - Nightwish-The escapist Hack here --->http://depositfiles.com/en/files/zl4lv0c3a And a picture of hack enjoy my friends and plz look at vidio http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2512/engine201 0061814015404.png
[Help]People can't Kill people in a normal attack.
11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
People can't attack each other in a PK place in a normal attack they only can attack each other with a skill(fastblade and other) and before it worked now it is not =/ Any help?
Look And Shut Up
08/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
hy,i made this topic because i am sick and tired of anoying spamer's.80% of 2moons(dekaron) private server player have something to complaing.(why do i get DC?/why aren't the npc's working/i get DC when i logg into my Caracter/are there any hack working/ETC). So i decided to answer all of your questions with one symple answer. THERE IS NO 2MOONS PRIVATE SERVER WITH GOOD DECENT FUN RATES AND 100% WORKING. Each and every server not only the 2 moons servers have atleast 10 bugs. some servers...
LuckyEo- Shut down.
06/30/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
I'd like to apologize to all the people that put in alot of hard work and time into their accounts. The server was hacked once again. I do not plan on restarting from scratch. It's not worth my time and all of yours to have this happen again. So i am really sorry the server will not be going back up, I wont be starting another one either. To everyone that is gonna say things like secure your server blah blah. Please dont bother. The server was secured and there were back ups. I dont have the...